Categories > Original > Romance > LoveShine

Chapter Three: "You've Got Mail" (Pt. 2)

by Your_Crying_Desire 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 199 words

0Unrated
Dear Brandon,

I regret to inform you that I have been seeing someone else. You remember my ex, Kyle? Yeah… we’re kind of back together. Sorry. But you’re a sweet guy, you’ll find someone else. I hope we can still be friends.

Sincerely,
Leeah-Marie

Staring blankly at the screen he didn’t know what to think. Something about the harshness and blunt-ness did not reflect their relationship. Two years they’ve been together despite the constant issues with their peers. After all of that she went back to Kyle. To KYLE the jock, star football quarterback and dumb as a box of rocks. Kyle, the one who dumped Leeah when he found out that she was pregnant with his child! She terminated the pregnancy and all he did was laugh. She went back to him!
He closed the laptop and set it aside. He made up his mind not to go to school the next day. He just wanted to sleep. Maybe a night away from the world would help clear his head.
Rolling on his side, he curled up tightly with the pillow. Today was the worst day ever!
‘I hate the internet.’ He thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story