Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Chapter One: I Don’t Belong Here, I Don’t Belong…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

read and review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 1026 words

0Unrated
Chapter One: I Don’t Belong Here, I Don’t Belong…

Let My Foolish Pride Forever Let Me Down
-Switchfoot

I stood there with my mouth gaped open. He’s breaking up with me after two looong years of us being together. “I’m sorry…I’m seeing someone else.” Well, THOSE words knocked me in the gut. I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. I closed my eyes before he could see me cry.

He wasn’t worth it.

I turned and walked away, despite his protests and yelling for me to come back. The girl he’s with now better hold onto him. Seems like I couldn’t.

~Two Weeks Later~

“Kelsi, you’ve got to get up. It’s been, what, like, two freaking weeks? Get over Brad, he’s not worth it!”Jessica, my best friend/roomate said. I groaned and turned over, glaring at the green lights of my clock, signaling it was almost noon. Jessica came into the room and plopped her butt on my bed. “Kels…you’ve been like this for two weeks. You’ve been cooped up in here and eating ice cream, watching Lifetime for God’s sakes. You need some fresh air…or at least a hot shower.”Jessica said. “I took a shower…last night.”I said, hoping she’d leave me alone.

“Get up!”Jessica said, shaking me. I groaned. Oh, how I would love to shake her out of her rest…

“No.”I said.

“Yes.”

“No.”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“No Jess.”I said, curling back up into my coccoon of perpetual warmth.

She groaned and finally left the room.

I sighed and prayed silently.

Needless to say, it wasn’t any good because a second later she came back in the room after the phone rang. “Here, Patrick is on the phone, talk-to-him.”

“No…I’m not going to talk to your boyfriend. Men have ruined my life already.”I said, but it was muffled because of my pillow.

“Talk!”She said.

I groaned and snatched the phone out of her hand.

“What is it Patty Melt?”I said.

“Please listen to Jessica. You know what will happen if you don’t.”He said.

“And what is that?”I said, sitting up in bed, coming face-to-face with her puppy dog eyes. “Oh, hell, Pat, she’s giving me the eyes.”I said, exaggerating ‘eyes’.

“Exactly that.”He said.

“Patrick, you might wanna come over within the next five minutes.”I said, getting my glare on at Jessica.

“Why?”

“Because I will need a witness when I kill your girlfriend.”

Jessica’s eyes got big.

Patrick laughed.

“I’m leaving…sorry.”Jessica said.

“Nevermind Patrick, she’s gone.”I said.

I could almost hear his smile. “So, why did you call?”

“Well, Pete is having the opening of Angels and Kings tonight and we want you girls to be on the VIP list along with our other friends of course.”

“Mmhmm…and who else?”

“Let’s see…Travie…Panic…Dirty…Ashlee, she’s with Pete…the rest of Gym Class Heroes, Tyga, Paramore, Cobra Starship, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Cab, The Hush Sound…and TAI.”He said, I could hear his smile. He knows how much I’m in love with William Beckett.

“The…The Academy Is?”I asked, sitting straight up in bed.

“Yep, William’s gonna be there.”

Yes, William Beckett is the love of my life. I’ve only met him twice, but they weren’t very good meetings. We bumped into each other at Bamboozle and then literally bumped into each other at The Metro. He doesn’t even know who I am really. But really, why would he even look at me? I’m shy, not a ho, and I’m not a skinny twig like he is…I mean, I used to be, but ever since I broke up with my boyfriend, I’ve been eating ice cream…it’s become my diet. I’ve gained 5 pounds. So, I’m a little chubby. Not grotesquely huge, but I’ve got sexy curves.

I sighed.

“Not convincing enough.”I said, determined noone would get the best of me.

He groaned.

“Pleaaaaase! Jessica has refused to do anything with me until I talk you into getting out of bed.”He said, I could picture him on his knees…Jessica holding a flamethrower to his wanker.

I giggled.

“If this is only because you want some action between the sheets, your screwed, I’m not budging.”I said.

“PLEAAAASE! Kels! We’ve been friends since we were little…if you love me you will do this.”He said, begging. It was true, Pete, me, Jessica, Patrick, Joe, and Andy all went to school together, even college.

I groaned and sighed.

“Pweaaaase?”I heard Pete say and I realized I was on speaker.

“Speaker phone? Oh, thanks Pat, now everyone knows my patheticness.”I said.

“William’s walking in right now…”Pete teased.

“Grr! Fine, but only because you asked so nicely and I need some new eyeliner.”I said, finally giving in.

“Yes! You know, I could kiss you right now but Ashlee would hate me and you can use my eyeliner.”Pete said, I knew he was doing his “happy dance”.

“No thanks, Petey, I’ll pass.”I said, rolling my eyes.

“This really means a lot to me.”Patrick said.

I rolled my eyes again.

“And your pants, I’m sure.”

He laughed.

“Okay, so, our limo will come around at about 7:30 to get you girls.”Patrick said.

“’Kay.”I said.

“Bye Kels.”

“Bye Pattycakes.”

Click

“Jess, you can come in now.”I said, I knew she was listening outside the door.

She came into the room with an expectant look.

“We’re going to a party?”She said.

I nodded and then before I could say anything, she screamed and jumped on the bed, hugging me.

“AAAAAAAAAAH we’re gonna have sooooo much fuuuun!!!!”She said.

“Patrick will be happy.”I said, smirking.

She rolled her eyes. “C’mon, we gotta go shopping!”She said, dragging me out of bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story