Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

This Is Fucking Ecstacy…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

why won't you stay...just a little bit longer...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 1815 words

0Unrated
Chapter Six: This Is Fucking Ecstacy…

I Wake Up In A Room And Realize I’m Insane Again…
~Say Anything

William and I kept making out as we made our way to my room.

“Bed.”I said in a husky voice, lustily.

He nodded as he took off his shirt.

I helped him strip off my shirt and I moaned as I felt his hot mouth on my breasts. When we finally got on the bed, we were down to our underwear, his boxers, my panties and bra.

I giggled and sighed softly as he kissed my neck up to my lips. “God, Kelsi, you’re beautiful.”He said.

“Thanks…and your hipbones are so…perfect.”I said, blushing.

He laughed and smiled. “Thanks.”

I felt his fingers on the front clasp of my bra and he looked at me with hesitant eyes.

I nodded and he unlatched the bra, I moaned at the feeling of his calloused, soft, gentle hands on my breasts, aching with need.

“Do you like this?”He breathed softly.

“Of course, why wouldn’t I?”I asked, seeing the sadness in his eyes I put my hand on his warm cheek.
“Well, every girl I’ve been with just thinks they have to compare me to their ex’s or tell me I’m not doing something right.”He said.

“Well, they’re idiots. You’re doing everything right.”I said.

He smiled and kissed me softly.

I suddenly felt self conscious, noone has ever seen me naked, not even half naked. My ex took my virginity, when I wasn’t even ready, and that was the only time we had sex, and it hurt immensely.

I felt a blush go over my entire body and my body trembled when he whispered I was beautiful.

“Are you okay?”He said, against my heated skin as he kissed down my neck, to my chest and stomach.

“Yeah.”I said, my voice shaking.

He lifted his head quickly.

“Am I hurting you?”He said, placing a hand on my neck.

I smiled at his sweet innocence.

“No, not at all…my first time was just terrible and rushed. You’re so sweet with the way you’re taking your time.”I said.

“This is how it should be right?”He said.

“Yes, it is.”I said, kissing him.

I felt his clothed need press against my thigh and I sighed.

He straddled me and ran his shaking fingers down my body, taking in my slightly sweaty body.

My pupils were dilated, I was sweating and I was trembling, as if I was on a drug, but my drug was William, and I couldn’t get enough of him. His pupils were dilated, he was seating and trembling, too, as if I was his drug.

He leaned down and gently kissed my lips, I tugged gently on his bottom lip with my teeth and he moaned softly, making me hotter and wetter for him by the second.

He moaned and smiled as he began kissing, nipping, licking and biting gently down my body until he got to my wet, lacy panties and he nipped at them, making me arch my back and moan, softly, uncontrollably.

He smiled up at me and I smiled slowly at him.

“I don’t usually do this…really, I don’t do this at all on the first date.”William said, shyly.

“Me neither.”I said, then our lips collided again for the millionth time that night.

I felt his fingers on the inside of my panties and I trembled as he slowly pulled them down, sighing as the cold air hit my wetness.

I felt his finger run down my body and go across my clit, making me arch my back, clutch the sheets and moan softly.

He leaned down and kissed me, before running his tounge down my body to my aching wetness. I clutched his hair through my fingers and moaned, breathlessly.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning so loud.

I felt his hot breath on my clit as he slowly, gently stuck a finger in me and began moving it around, making me moan and bite my lip.

“William…”I moaned.

His eyes locked onto mine as he leaned down and began licking, sucking, and nipping on my clit, making it all the more erotic for the both of us.

He kept going, adding his finger into the mix and I moaned, biting my lip and I moaned and trembled when I came, breathing heavy. He slid back up the bed and panted with me.

My eyes flickered open and I looked up into his beautiful eyes.

He stroked my sweaty hair as my breathing returned to normal.

I lifted my hand, pulled his head down to mine and kissed him.

“Are you ready?”He whispered, looking at me with cautious eyes.

I smiled at his nervousness.

“Of course I am…but, just a minute.”I said, feeling bold.

He cocked an eyebrow as I reached for my remote to my stereo and I turned on my Jacks Mannequin cd.

“Setting the mood?”He said.

“Mmhmm.”I said.

He moved to kiss me, but I refused.

He looked a little hurt and I smiled. I climbed to the end of the bed and kissed his lips, then trailed kisses down his neck, his chest, his flat stomach, and then his PERFECT hipbones, making him shudder and I saw his “tent” rise a little more.

I giggled and then I kissed just above his boxers.

I looked up and our eyes locked, I saw love/lust in his eyes and I felt hotter for him by the second, but I wanted to tease him a little more before I finally gave in completely.

I held his eyes with mine as I put my fingers in the waistband of his boxers, slowly sliding them down, freeing his hard-on. I gasped slightly at how big how he was. I knew he had somethin somethin going on, but not that well…endowed.

I blushed as I looked up at him, and I heard him suck in a breath and slowly flutter his eyes closed as I slowly breathed on his hard cock. I knew what he wanted me to do, but I wanted him to tell me, I’ve never sucked anyone off before.

I moved up the bed and leveled my lips to his ear. “What do you want me to do?”I whispered seductively, running my hand down his body to his full length and gently stroking it, him moaning in response.

“Fuck.”He moaned softly.

“Want me to fuck you?”I whispered, loving the way I made him feel. I had full control on him.

“Mmm.”He moaned.

“I’m not going to fuck you.”I whispered.

He opened his eyes and turned his head to look at me.

I leaned forward and kissed him, as I stroked him slowly, he raised his hips slightly to meet my hand.

“You’re going to make love to me.”I whispered, as we looked into each others eyes as we pulled away.
“I’m going to make love to you Kelsi.”He said, honestly.

Tears came to my eyes and a couple slowly flowed down my cheeks, he wiped them away with shaky hands.

I smiled, kissed him again and then turned my attention to his throbbing member.

“But first…what do you want me to do?”I whispered, crawling back down the bed so I was leveled with his dick.

He looked down at me with loving eyes.

The look he gave me let me know everything he wanted me to do.

I smirked and then leaned down, gently kissing his tip, making him moan and clutch the sheets under him.

I slowly took his entire length into my mouth, controlling my gag reflex and deep throating him.

I began sucking and licking him, rubbing his hipbones with my thumbs and he moaned. I sucked him off hard.

“Kelsi…baby…I’m so close…I’m gonna cum…”He moaned.

I slowly pulled my mouth away.

“Isn’t that the point?”I said, giggling.

“Yeah, but I don’t want to cum this soon, I want us to cum together.”He said, breathlessly.

I blinked and blushed.

I sat up and slowly stroked his dick, keeping him on the edge, but not letting him cum just yet.

“Condom?”I said. He nodded.

“My pants pocket.”He said, and I got it out because he couldn’t get it at the moment, he couldn’t exactly move. HEEHEE! :)

“Already prepared?”I said, smiling and blushing.

“Pete slipped it into my pocket before we left.”He said, laughing as he put it on with shaky hands.
I laughed.

I laid on the bed, waiting as he hovered above me, gently placing himself at my entrance.

“Ready?”He whispered.

I nodded.

“More than ever.”I said. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

“Just say the word if I’m hurting you.”He said. “Okay?”

“’Kay.”I said, excited and nervous.

He nodded, kissed my forehead, and moaned as he slowly pushed into me, stretching me and filling me completely.

I moaned, arched my back, and a couple tears leaked out as I felt the pain.

“Are you okay?”He said, noticing my discomfort.

“Mmhmm, yeah. I just haven’t done this in a while and it kinda hurts.”I whispered.

“We don’t have to if—“I cut him off.

“Shh, I want this. I really, really do. With you. It’s okay.”I said.

“I really want this with you too.”He said.

I nodded.

He sighed as he began moving slowly again, taking his time, and it began feeling SOOOOO good.

Then, he surprised me by rolling us over so that I was on top. I leaned down and kissed him, beginning to gently rock on top of him, and I took his bottom lip between my teeth and tugged on it, making him moan. I rocked a bit harder on him, making us both moan each others name.

“Kelsi…”He moaned.

“Oh, William…”I moaned.

We both came at the same time, breathing heavy and clutching to each other. I laid my head on his chest, exhausted, and he stroked my hair, his lips pressed to the top of my head.
It seemed like forever until our breathing returned to normal and I slowly rolled off of him. He shed his condom and threw it in the trash can next to my bed. He pulled on his boxers and I pulled on my panties. He pulled the blanket up over us and put his arm around my waist and held me close to him. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat and slept the best I have ever slept in two years.
Sign up to rate and review this story