Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

"Aw, he's finally here."

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

“How are you feeling,” Ryan asked? “Like I’m about to give birth to a baby?”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 989 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Part one of a two part cameo by Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump, lol


Fifteen minutes later I was sitting on a hospital bed half naked.

“I hate these gowns.”

“I know. I’m sorry.”

Brendon walked over and sat on the bed next to me and pulled the blanket over me.

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome. So when are we gonna have the baby.”

I gave Brendon and incredulous look before answering.

“I don’t know Brendon. Why don’t you ask him?”

Before Brendon could answer Dr. Jones walked in.

“Hello Dani. Let’s see how far you’ve dilated so far,” she said shooing Brendon out of her way.

“How much?”

“Right at four centimeters. When did you first start having real contractions?”

“Uh it’s eleven a.m. , so about around three in the afternoon yesterday.”

“Ok,” she said writing it on my chart, “Well right now your in the active stage of labor. Six more centimeters to go.”

“Ow,” I said rubbing my pelvic area.

“Is there anything I can do,” Brendon asked ?

“Well daddy here it is. You can help your baby momma out by massaging her back and stomach. She also needs to change positions every now and then. Help her up and just walk down the hall and back. Giver her your full attention,” Dr Jones told him.

Brendon nodded as she left.

“Do you want me to get you some water?”

“Yes please,” I said.

Several minutes later Brendon came back with a bottle of water.

After handing me my water Brendon went to work fixing my pillows.

“Is that better?”

“Much.”

“Do you want me to rub your back?”

“Very much, yes.”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thirty minutes later Spencer, Jon, and Ryan rolled in.

“How long have you been in labor,” Jon asked?

“Since about four in the afternoon yesterday.”

“How are you feeling,” Ryan asked?

“Like I’m about to give birth to a baby?”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Around three p.m. I started to grow restless which meant it was Brendon’s job to entertain me.

“Why does it take so long to dilate?”

“I don’t know baby.”

“I’m bored.”

“Point being?”

“Entertain me.”

Brendon laughed as he got up off of the hospital bed.

“Ryan brought you your guitar?”

“Yes, you want me to entertain you don’t you?”

“Yes.”
Brendon smiled at me as he sat next to me and began to play.

♫Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right ♫

By the second verse I had started to sing with him.

♫Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right ♫

As Brendon played the last chord he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek amidst a sea of applause. In the doorway stood several nurses and other women in the maternity ward.

Brendon, being the attention whore that he is, stood up and took a bow.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !


Around eight o‘clock that night Dr. Jones came in to see how much farther I had dilated.

“Six and a half centimeters. Sweetie. I guarantee you sometime tomorrow we’ll be having a baby,” she said when the rest of Panic! was allowed back in the room.

“Thank God,” I muttered.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
February 2, 2007

“Miss Ross?”

A nurse knocked on the door sometime around nine in the morning, waking Brendon and I up.

“Yes?”

“You have a visitor. Well, two of them. They flew in from Chicago.”

Brendon and I glanced at each other trying to figure out who was visiting. Several minutes later Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump walked in, each one carrying a vase of red roses.

“Hey Dani, we heard red roses are your favorite flower. So we decided to get you some,” Patrick said .

“Patrick, Pete. I’m glad you guys are here. I’d get up and hug you but yeah this,’ I pointed to my tummy, “is keeping me where I’m at.”

“That’s fine,” Pete said giving me a hug.

A nurse came in several minutes later and ushered the guys outside while she checked my cervix.

“Well?”

“Your going to be a mommy real soon. Eight and a half inches.”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Around two that afternoon I was in the final stage of labor.

“Ok, baby. One more good push,” Brendon instructed as he held my hand.

“Mr. Urie, do you want to catch the baby?”

“Um, yeah,” Brendon said as I pushed one last time.

Seconds later Brendon cut the umbilical chord and Dr. Jones handed me Fender as soon as they had cleaned him up.

“Aw. He‘s finally here ,” I cooed causing my mom, Brendon, Julia, and the hospital staff to laugh.

“Brendon?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you want to hold your son?”

When I said ‘his sonn’ Brendon’s face visibly brightened.

“Ofcourse,’ he said as he sat next to me, “Hey buddy,” Brendon whispered.

“You can cry, we won’t tell,” I whispered.

Brendon smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too.”

I remember hearing someone’s camera go off. That picture? It was on the cover of the next week’s US Weekly and inside of Rolling Stone magazines around the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story