Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Loo The Comic Book Guy

by alice93 6 reviews

Poor Gee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 858 words - Complete

0Unrated
“I can’t fucking believe your mom let you stay.” Frank squealed, hugging me for the 1000000th time.

“Dude, she told you like four hours ago let it go.” Said Gerard, taking a large bite out of his potato and broccoli sandwich.

“Well she’s not your best friend is she dude?” Frank answered back, spitefully.

Gerard shrugged and took another bite out of home-made sandwich.

“You know, we really should find somewhere else to sit.” Said Ray.

“Why?” Mikey asked, I was confused too.

“Because it fucking stinks sitting next to the toilets.” Ray mimed holding his nose, an expression of pure horror on his face.

“Point taken dude.” I agreed.

Mikey put his half eaten sandwich in his lunch bag and got up to leave.

“Where are you going baby?” I asked.

“To the toilets.”

“Well what about your food?”

“I’m not hungry.” He said, stepping away slightly. I pulled him back by his hand.

“You have to eat something Mikey, look at you-your tiny.”

Mikey just shrugged and walked off. “I’m just not hungry.” He said angrily. I flashed Gerard a worried look. He just shrugged too-God, what is it with shrugging today.

“Just let him do his own thing. He’s fine.” Gerard reassured me, putting his warm hand on my shoulder.
Still, I cast a worried glance towards the toilet door. Part of me wanting to go in there and see if Mikey was okay.

When Mikey came out, there were no signs of tears and he was just as dorky and adorable as ever.


“So I was thinking of dressing up as Darth Vader for Halloween. What d-you think?” Mikey asked me, letting go of my hand to put his books in his locker.

“Isn’t it a bit early to be thinking about that?” I wondered, it was barely September.

“It’s never too early to think about Halloween.” He said, reminding me of an excited child.

“Yeah well, if you ask me it’s just an excuse for kids to scare old people shitless and stuff their face full of candy.”

Mikey looked seriously offended. “You don’t understand. Every year my Grandma used to make us costumes and we’d go trick or treating.” He leaned back against his locker and squinted his eyes as if he was reminiscing. “I always used to choose something scary like a vampire or a wolf but she’d always make me something stupid like a bird.” He giggled.

“So I’m guessing you weren’t the coolest kid in town then?” I laughed.

“No. I got beaten up a lot as a kid.” He laughed back. “Come on. Let’s get out of here.” He said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the school.

“So what do you want to do now?” He asked me once we were off the school premises.

“I was wondering if you would come apartment hunting with me?” I asked hopefully.

“I’ve got a better idea.” He said quickly, as if he’d already thought of it. “Lets go see Gerard at his new job.” He had a mischievous grin on his face, one that made me love him even more.

“Oh Mikey, you naughty boy.” I giggled.

“So, are you in?” He asked, squeezing my hand.

“Definitely.” I proclaimed as we ran down the street.


“Hello Mr…Gerard.” Mikey said, leaning in to read Gerard’s label as if he didn’t already know his name.

“What the fuck are you two doing here?” Gerard whispered, his teeth gritted.

“Oh I came to see my big brother doing what he does best.” Mikey teased.

Gerard went red with anger. “I’ll show what I do best in a minute little bro if you two don’t get out of here soon.”

“Aw I love you too Gerard.” Mikey cooed. “Excuse me! Are you the manager?” Mikey asked a short, fat, Latino guy.

“I am.” The man said suspiciously. “Loo’s the name.” He pointed at his man boob where a badge lay, not surprisingly saying Loo.

“Well I just wanted to complain about your staff. I only asked this young man if you sold ‘superman themed condoms’ and he shot me the dirtiest look I’ve ever received in my life. Honestly, I come into this store because it‘s the only place I comfortable with my unusual fetish.”

I looked over at Gerard who had his head in his hands and was bright red-or more a purplish colour.

“Is this true?” ‘Loo’ asked Gerard.

“Ignore this guy Loo, it’s just my little butt-head of a brother’s idea of a joke.”

“Oh right. Get out ya little punks.” ‘Loo’ said, running up to us with his man boobs shaking. Me and Mikey ran out as quick as our matching black converse could carry us.

At last outside the shop, we both creased up with laughter.

“That was the funniest thing ever.” I panted through fits of giggles.

“I know. Did you see Gee’s face? It was priceless.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________
I know, I know-crappy chapter. But bare with me. Please review?
Sign up to rate and review this story