Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Do What I Say, And You'll Still Get Hurt

Chapter Eight

by Blackraven 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1304 words

0Unrated
I woke up several times during the night when Ryan shifted, tensing every time. He never did anything though, other than keep one arm around my waist and my leg trapped between both of his. That was it, and I actually managed to sleep for awhile.

When I finally woke up and the clock said it was ten in the morning, Ryan was gone. The covers on the bed were all tucked up to me, and the room was empty. Feeling at my neck, I found that for the time being he’d kept his word, not putting the collar back on.
Sitting up, I found a note lying on the end table. Picking it up, I growled a little when I read it.

Neph,
I’ll be gone for a bit, depending on when you get your lazy ass up. There are clothes at the foot of the bed, and take a shower. You stink of old blood. If you don’t I will personally strip you and give you a bath when I get back. Don’t try anything funny while I’m gone.
This was written in scrolling letters, and not signed. But then, who else would it be from? Looking at the foot of the bed, I did find some clothes-a black long sleeved shirt and a pair of black leather pants. He had to be joking. Then his threat about the bath hung in my mind, so I went to the bathroom and closed the door.


Finding the shower knobs, I turned the hot one on, and just a bit of the cold. When I got in the water was scalding hot, just how I liked it. I found green apple shampoo, conditioner, and body wash on the side of the tub. Well, wasn’t he just a dandy matcher.

My shower took all of twenty minutes. After getting out and towel drying my hair I examined the clothes. After careful deliberation, I decided I was not going to put on my underwear after wearing it for two days, so that would go in the trash with the bloody t shirt and the ripped jeans.

The shirt was easy to get on, though you could just see the outline of my bra. The shirt was black with one red strip down one side, and a silver strip across it. The sleeves were tight and I had to actually work at getting them down my arms. The pants I had to tug up my legs as well, hopping on one foot for a few moments. Ruefully, I thought there wasn’t enough looseness to wear anything under them anyway.

After going back to the bedroom I glance at myself in the shattered mirror and grimaced. This kind of look was definitely not what I had been going for. Hell, I wouldn’t wear this around any of the pack, either. They would definitely get the wrong idea.

Sitting on the bed, I grimaced as the leather almost didn’t let me sit. Ick, what was with Ryan and picking out clothes? I looked down and saw a pair of shoes and socks at the foot of the bed as well. I pulled them on my feet, tying the silver Nikes quickly. Okay. I’d taken a shower, gotten dressed, and gotten shoes on. What else was there to do other than be bored?

Then my eyes found the door. Maybe Ryan had forgotten to lock it? I walked swiftly over to it, not making any noise. I reached out and turned the door. It was unlocked! I yanked the door open….and there stood Ryan, hand reached out to the door. He looked mad for a moment, but then he looked at my outfit, mouth dropping just a bit. Then he clamped it shut, trying to look mad. “What are you doing?” he asked in a low voice.

“I’m….opening the door for you,” I answered, pulling it wider. As Ryan walked through I noticed he was still in his boxers. “Why…?” I started to ask, but then decided I didn’t want to know.
Apparently Ryan wanted to tell me though, because he turned around, backing me into the
wall. “Why what, hmm? Come on, ask me why I’m still in my boxers, I Promise I’ll tell you,” he murmured, putting his hands on the wall on either side of my head, resting his weight on arms.

“Do I want to know?” I inquired, looking up at him from beneath my lashes.

“Probably not, but I’ll tell you anyway. I was fucking William. You know, I’m his favorite boy. That’s why he gave you to me, because he thought his favorite deserved a toy. And you want to know the things William has me do? I’ll tell you that too.” He was sneering at me now, eyes red. “First he always-“

I was desperate to make him shut up, not wanting to hear about this. So, knowing he wouldn’t like it if I interrupted him, I came off the wall and pressed my mouth to his, forcing him into a kiss.

When I leaned back he was smirking, eyes fading back to brown. “I like you better today, you know that Neph?” He laughed, leaning forward to me. “And here I was debating on killing you in your sleep last night. It’s a good thing I didn’t, or I’d have missed out on getting you all worked up today.”

I stiffened. He was going to kill me in my sleep? Well that just put a damper on me closing my
eyes. Ever.

“Oh don’t look so serious! I didn’t, did I? And that’s all that matters. Now, you want to help me with something?”

“Not particularly,” I muttered, glancing away.

“Catch,” he said suddenly. When I looked back his boxers were flying at me, rolled up. I yelped and jumped out of the way, falling over onto the bed. Ryan gave a laugh and was suddenly on his hands leaning over the bed, just over me. He smirked at me before kissing me, biting my lower lip and letting go.

“You don’t have any clothes on, do you?” I asked, hoping the answer would be that he did.

“What do you think?” Ryan answered.

Now heat rushed to my face, making him laugh more. He pressed his jaw to mine, inhaling and letting it out in a purr. “I can hear your heart, and I can hear your blood pumping, just under your skin. Tell me, have you ever been bitten by a vampire?” he asked.

“No,” I replied, eyes shut. I brought my knees up between us, and he didn’t protest.

“Well, maybe it’s time you had been.” Ryan’s face moved from my jaw down to my neck. His finger traced my rib cage and then hooked in the hem of the shirt, pulling it down over my collarbone. I started writhing on the bed, tensing as I readied to use my knees and shove him away. “If you do that I’ll only chain you up and bite you later,” Ryan told me, fixing me with his slightly red gaze. “And who knows what else I might do when I’m at it,” he added, eyes dangerous.

Hmm. Bitten now, or raped later? “Fine, bite me,” I gritted out, forcing myself to lay still.
“I hope you aren’t doing this for my benefit, personally I like the latter option,” Ryan told me. “But if you’re sure…well then just relax….relax Neph. This’ll hurt a lot less if you relax.” Ryan nuzzle the skin right above my collarbone as I did the exact opposite and tensed.
Sign up to rate and review this story