Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Chapter Seventeen: All My Instincts,They Return,The Grand Façade,So Soon Will Burn

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

"NOT DOLLS! ACTION FIGURES!"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1239 words

0Unrated
Chapter Seventeen: All My Instincts,They Return,The Grand Façade,So Soon Will Burn
I Am Complete In Your Eyes…
~Peter Gabriel

“Um…what’s this supposed to be?”Jessica said.

“I-I’m not sure…William, do you know?”I said, looking up at him who had his arm around my waist.

“No…”He looked at Pete. “Dude, what the hell?”He said.

Pete stared at us for a second.
“Guys…it’s the best thing ever! It’s the new Clandestine/ Decaydance/ FBR action figure line!”He said, smiling like a kid on Christmas.

“Uh…”I said.

“…Huh.”Jessica said, finishing my thought.

“Aw, come on, don’t tell me you don’t like it.”He said.

“Dude! This thing doesn’t even look like me!”William said, picking up his action figure.

“Well, not now, these are just prototypes. It’ll look like you once it’s out in stores.”Pete said.

“Oh.”William said.

“Get it?”Pete said.

“Oh yeah totally.”I said, nodding.

“Um…I—I don’t get it.”Jessica said. Pete groaned and explained it all again, then she finally got it.

I rolled my eyes as she said “OH!”.

There was a knock on Pete’s door and then the four adorable boys from Panic At The Disco walked in without being invited in.

“Hey guys, what’s up?”Brendon said, greeting all of us.

I knew Panic, but I didn’t know them too well, I just knew that that Ryan Ross kid kept looking at me and blushed when I would look at him. It was flattering, but I have a boyfriend.

He’s twenty one and I’m twenty two. A bit younger than me.

The guys are sweet, horndogs, but really sweet nonetheless.

“We’re good, just looking at the Action Figures Pete has.”I said.

“OOOOH! Cool! What kind?”Jon said.

“Us.”William said.

“Hmm?”Ryan said, standing a little awkwardly close to me. William tightened his grip on my waist.
“All of the FBR bands have our own Action Figures now.”Pete said, dramatically sweeping his arms over the table.

“Oh yeah,” Brendon said, picking up one of Pete. “…With amazing eyeliner powers!”

Pete glared and we all laughed.

I felt Ryan looking at me again and I sighed deeply. He was really, really cute and everything, but I have William, finally, and I’m so not going to give him up.

I quickly glanced at Ryan who’s normally pale skin had a slight pink tint to his cheeks, then, for a second, I realized how cute he really was. His bright brown eyes, soft brown hair, velvet looking lips and his cute button nose.

I looked back at the dolls Pete was showing everyone.

About fifteen minutes later, Paramore, Cobra Starship, Tyga, Gym Class Heroes, Cute Is What We Aim For, Bob and Greta from the hush sound and the rest of TAI and FOB came over, to see their dolls, having the exact same reaction as Jessica, William and I had.

I sighed for the second time then went to sit on the couch. I watched everyone ‘Oooh’ and ‘Ahh’ about their “Mini-Me’s”.

“Geez, they’re like kids on christmas huh?”Ryan said, sitting on the couch next to me.

I looked up at him. “Oh, yeah.”I said.

It was a little bit of an awkward silence, so I decided to get to know Ryan more, and not judge him as ‘the-creepy-guitar-kid-that-stares-at-me-and-blushes’.

“So…um, Ryan, how long have you guys been a band?”I said.

“Well, um, since 2005 actually.”He said.

“Really?”I said.

He nodded.

“That’s cool, so you must’ve been stoked when Pete signed you guys hmm?”I said.

“Yeah, we freaked.”He said.

He and I talked a bit more, then were interrupted by my boyfriend coming over and sitting beside me, kissing my neck, making me giggle and he put his arm around my shoulder.

“Got a girlfriend?”I said.

“Nah, not yet.”He said, blushing lightly.

I tipped my head a little to the side and looked at the blushing guitarist. He was really cute. I wonder why I never noticed it before.

I felt myself begin to smile and then I quickly wiped it off before anyone noticed.

We all sat around talking and watching movies until I realized it was getting late and William and I left after hugging everyone ‘Bye’.

We interlocked our fingers as he drove to my house.

I couldn’t help but think about Ryan on the way home. The way he smiled, talked, blushed, laughed…the way his long, amazing fingers just seemed to float over the guitar strings when he’d play.

“Kelsi?”William said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Hmm?”I said, turning my head to look at him.

“What’s goin’ on in that pretty little head of yours?”He said.

“Nothing.”I lied.

“You sure? You’ve been really quiet, highly unlike you.”He teased, a smile on his lips.

I smiled back.

“I’m sure…just thinking about your expression to the dolls Pete showed us.”I said.

“Hey hey hey, not dolls, ACTION FIGURES!”William said, laughing.

I laughed along softly. “I know babe, I know, it’s just so funny because yours had hair almost like a barbie doll.”

He pouted. I leaned over and kissed him because it was a red light.
He smiled and squeezed my hand gently.

I smiled back, and then got an idea. I glanced around and saw an abandoned building with a parking lot behind it, secluded by trees, tall grass and way out of sight of the main road.

“Bilvy, pull over there.”I said, pointing.

“There?”He said.

I nodded. He turned and pulled over until we were secluded.

“Put it park and turn off the car.”I said. He did it.

“Okay…now what—?”He said, I cut him off by crawling into his lap, straddling him and crashing my lips into his. His lips curled into a smile and he deepened the kiss, making his seat recline.

I suddenly felt reaaally eager and I stripped off his shirt, tossing it into the backseat, before settling back onto his lap.

He stripped off my black and white striped v-neck long sleeved shirt, sending goosebumps all over me and I giggled and moaned as he kissed my neck.

“William…”I moaned.

“Hmm?”He said, against my skin.

“Heehee, we’re fogging the windows up.”I said, giggling.

He opened his eyes and looked. He laughed.

“We are.”He said, smiling.

I leaned down and kissed him again, this time sliding my panties off from under my skirt. I helped him unbutton and pull down his pants + boxers. I slowly slid down on top of him, and we both moaned at the contact.

We had sex and then put back on our clothes, then we headed to my house.

William kept his free hand on my bare knee and I kept my fingers interlocked with his.

“Well, that wasn’t the most comfortable spot but it was exciting huh?”William said, smiling.

“Hell yeah.”I said, returning his smile.

I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder.

We got to my place and walked down the hall to my room past Jessica’s, where we heard giggling.

We got undressed and slipped into bed, I drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story