Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A Kiss On Your Molten Eyes

by sblood311 0 reviews

It's been years since Lennon McAllister has seen Frank Iero. Now at an art show they dig up the past.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2008-07-19 - 1069 words - Complete

0Unrated
A Kiss On Your Molten Eyes


It must have been awkward. More for him than for me. “Frank, this is Lennon McAllister, my little sister’s best friend.” He smiled tentatively at me before shaking my hand. “Hello.” I smiled my ultra charm smile. I wasn’t surprised that he was acting as if he didn’t remember me. We had been strangers for so long that we had become them. “Frank, Lennon is Miu Miu’s new poster girl.” I smiled again. I smoothed down my black v-neck babydoll dress and took a half step forward as he spoke. “So you’re a model?” I shook my black curls. “No, I’m an actress but I do some modeling.” He smiled nervously as I titled my head slightly in a curious manner. “What do you do?” I asked. “I’m a musician.” I let my eyes widen with fake surprise. “Really? I love music.” At this Charlie left us alone with a fake excuse. And that’s when I smiled for real. “Hello Frankie. Long time no see.” His face was slightly amused but only very slightly. “What are you doing here Len?” His voice was scratchy. “Same as you, free promotion. Oh, and to see Charlie's work. Of course.” He nodded. “So how’s Henry?” I stopped my flirtatious act for only a second, just long enough to narrow my eyes and hiss. “How’s your wife?” He half laughed. “Touche.” I pulled a cigarette from my purse and he took it upon himself to light the end for me. “Thanks.” He stared at me for a second. “So, I saw one of your movies last week. Henry sure knows how to capture the real you.” I chuckled and flipped my hair off my shoulder. “Better than anyone else ever could darling.” He glared at me before grabbing my arm and pulling me outside. “This is my fault is it?” He sneered. “Yes, it is your fault.” I started walking in the direction of my apartment building. He showed up next to me a second later holding my leopard print swing coat in his arms. I pulled it on before starting to walk faster. I was taller than him so even though I was in heels he had to jog to keep up. “How the hell is it my fault? You’re the one who was fucking someone else.” I shook my head. “You are so fucking paranoid. I never fucked Henry. Besides so what if I did? You are the one who neglected to tell me you were married.” He growled and grabbed my arm to make me stop. “I was engaged.” I laughed. “Big fat fucking difference.” He shook his head. “Don’t try to get out of it. You screwed Henry.” I light another cigarette in the silence that took over and stared at him. “Why does it matter so much?” I asked. “What?” I looked him in the eye with a slight smirk. “I hung around with Gee, Paul and Matt just a much as I did with Henry. Why do assume that if I was fucking around that it would have been with Henry?” He opened his mouth quickly before shutting it again. He did this a couple times and he reminded me of a fish. “I thought so.” I started walking again. A few steps later he spun me around and crashed his lips to mine. I let him pull away. “I love you, Lennon.” He whispered. I smirked at him before starting to walk away again. I turned one last time. “You’re still such a child Frank. It doesn’t work anymore. You need to grow up.” I nodded once before walking away calling a goodbye over my shoulder. It was better off like this. I know he was jealous of Henry, and not because I gave Henry some attention. No, Frank was jealous because Henry was a grown up. Henry was intelligent and talented. Frank was still so childish because he couldn’t see that he too was intelligent and talented. So he was married now, and I had moved on. I was very happy with my new life. I was no longer the small town girl trying to get her break in the big city. Now I had a genius film-making boyfriend, I had made four critically acclaimed movies and had a couple multi-million dollar modeling contracts. I was set. And all he could manage was the illusion of set. As I walked down the street, teetering in my orange and brown heels, I came to my apartment building. I smiled at the doorman and went into the elevator. When the doors opened I was in the middle of our apartment. I set down my purse and took off my coat. In the living room I saw him sitting on the couch reading some kind of screenplay. His head was slightly bowed and his black curls were all messy in their usual way. He was wearing a black and white striped loose knit over-sized sweater that had holes in it. I smiled and let my heels click on the hardwood floor as I entered the room. He looked up at me with his dark eyes and smiled. “How was the party?” I shrugged and grabbed the screenplay off his lap, placing it on the coffee table. “It was... boring.” I said before straddling his legs that were up on the couch. He pulled me up into his lap and kissed my lips gently. “I missed you.” He whispered into my ear. I smiled and kissed his nose. “I missed you more.” He chuckled and kissed my neck gently. “I love you, Lennon.” I kissed his lips. “I love you too, Henry.”



AN: Hello. That’s the first bit of writing I’ve done in a while that I’ve actually really liked. The title was taken from ‘Those To Come’ by The Shins. The bit at the party was slightly taken from a couple scenes between Cate Blanchett and Michelle Williams as Jude and Coco in ‘I’m Not There’. I loved the whole Andy Warhol-Edie Sedgwick thing so I borrowed a little. Anyway, hoped you liked it. I love comments!

Playlist:
-’Those To Come’ by The Shins
-’Somebody That I Used To Know’ by Elliott Smith
-’Like A Rolling Stone’ by Bob Dylan
Sign up to rate and review this story