Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Taichou's Harlot

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Written for the prompt "harlot." Kira angsts of Gin's defection.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2008-07-19 - 248 words - Complete

1Moving
Taichou's Harlot
by: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only play with them for grins and giggles.

A/N: Yet another piece written in response to the week 24 prompt at bleach_contest: harlot. Kira angsts about his captain in the aftermath of his traitorous leave-taking from Soul Society.

0o0o0o0o0o

Now that it was all over but the self-recriminations, he felt like such a slut. When he'd been in the academy all those years ago, his friends used to like to gently tease him about being so prim and proper.

“Relax, Izuru. Live a little.” Renji had once hiccuped, drunk on sake that had been smuggled in. As always, he'd held back, never losing control. Still very innocent, despite his time in the very hedonistic dorms.

Those days were long gone.

Long since seduced in both body and soul by his captain, Kira Izuru had been caught just as flat-footed as the rest of Soul Society by Ichimaru-taichou's deception and defection. His former captain – former lover- had enjoyed his share of pillow talk, but the blond lieutenant now knew that every word (I love you) had been false; pure lies. A sweet addiction clouding the mind. He'd been used, abused, and lied to without a second though. It was demeaning and depressing.

But like all addicts, he'd return to his drug of choice if given the chance.
Sign up to rate and review this story