Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > First Date

Izzy's New Pet

by midnight_moonlight

Izzy shows Axl exactly who's boss

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 2190 words

?Blocked
To everyone at Ficwad - Thanks for 2300 views!

Grinning, we head back down into the basement, our hands linked, twisting and untwisting. Letting go of Slash, I crawl onto the bed and pet Axl's long hair.

"Axl," I whisper. "Wake up Axl."

He purrs and stirs, eyes lazily opening and closing. A beautiful smile that I haven't seen in years twists his lips.

"Izzy," he quietly replies, arms stretching up to welcome me into an embrace.

I return his smile and willingly stretch into his arms, shivering slightly as they drape over my shoulders.

"Hey." I quietly continue as he softly presses his lips to mine.

Instead of replying, he just lies there, eyes barely open, his lips still arched into that smile. Pressing myself to him, I slide his arms further down my back. Far enough for Slash to snap a pair of steel handcuffs onto them. Axl's eyes widen and his nostrils flare as the cool metal touches his skin. I press another teasing kiss to his lips as I wiggle from under his arms.

His eyes blink, confused, as we stand over him. "Wass happenin'?" he murmurs.

Slash grins and snaps a chain to the middle of the cuffs, gently tugging Axl from the bed.

"We're gonna have a bit of fun." The chain pulls straight and Axl's forced to put his feet down.

He stands and yawns, still in the dazed post-sleep state. Slash lets out a low laugh and tugs Axl to the centre of the room.

He winks and hands he the chain. "Here, hold onto your pet."

I can't help but snort a laugh as Slash begins to rummage around the room. Soon, leather cuffs, rope and spreader bars are set out in the tiny space between myself and Axl. Slash looks at me before sliding the chain from my fingers.

"You'd better get your new pet prepared." His eyes are already darkening and I can see his cock beginning to press against the front of his pants.

Letting out a low sigh, I look at Axl. He seems more awake but, oddly, isn't protesting at the pile of metal and leather. In fact, he's staring at it with a keen curiosity as if he's never seen such objects before. The green eyes blink and look at me as I pick up the spreader bar.

"Whatca doin' Izz?" he quietly asks.

I grin and kneel at his feet, nudging them apart with the ends of the bar. "Like Slash said; having some fun."

I watch his expression change from curiosity to mild horror as I fasten the wide leather cuffs around his ankles. Glancing upwards, I watch as Slash helps to hold him upright, the chain held a little higher as he presses a hand firmly to Axl's chest. Unable to help myself, I dart my tongue out and take a taste of Axl's flaccid cock. He shivers and moans, the soft flesh beginning to twitch to life. My own cock begins to poke up and I push a hand into my bottoms, my thumb ghosting over the tingling head. My cock twitches and my thumb quickly becomes sticky with precome.

Shaking, I stand, my knees weak as I look at Axl. His legs are spread, almost painfully so and he looks at Slash and I as if he has no idea what's coming. Picking up the leather wrist cuffs, I slowly move behind Axl. Slash releases his wrists from the metal cuffs and pushes Axl's arms behind him. A squeak comes from Axl and he struggles a little as I fasten the soft material around his wrists. It's a short-lived fight, not even enough to really register, as I raise pull his arms up and back, attaching them to the chain that dangles from the ceiling.

Peering over Axl's bent form, I see Slash sitting back in the easy chair, naked. His legs are spread, cock rock hard. I can just about see his eyes, dark, glazed coals, peering between the strands of hair. Small, shallow breaths make the hair vibrate and he motions me to stand in front of me.

"Take a look, Izz," he pants quietly.

Turning, I do. Axl stands there, bent forward and head hanging. Hair trails over his face and I can just see his chest rising and falling as he pants with us. Like us, his cock is hard, anticipating what's coming. Groaning, I wrap my hand around my cock and begin to jerk off to the sight. It's almost too much and I would have come in moments if Slash's voice hadn't interrupted me.

"Take him," he purrs. "Take him and claim him back Izzy. He's yours." I hear a small snicker. "My gift to you Izz. Yours to punish as you see fit."

It's odd to hear Slash talking like that, but it almost seems fit. Seems fit to have Axl suspended as he is, a gift of dark and twisted pleasure. Taking my hand from my cock, I walk up to him and run a finger under his chin. Lifting his face to mine, I brush the red hair from the glazed green eyes and stare at him. He pants, almost struggling to breathe. Yet he seems to have no fear. If he does, it's well hidden, hidden beneath the lust that now etches his face. I smile a little and lean in, pressing a kiss to those lips. Those lips that had abused me so many times before. The lips that now remained silent as he kissed me back.

The chain clanked as Axl struggles against it a little. "Take me Izz..." he pants, green eyes darkening further. "Abuse me..."

Nipping at Axl's lips, I hiss, "Gladly."

Leaving him hanging, I fetch a bottle of lube. I'm not going to bother giving him the satisfaction of being stretched. He's already painfully turned on as it is so me just slamming into him should be a relief. With my cock lubed, I push Axl's ass cheeks apart and place the head against his sensitive hole. My hands grip his hips and he twitches beneath my touch. Grinning, I nip at the skin between his shoulder blades before forcing myself in. Axl comes to life, his body stiffening as he screams. His arms stiffen above him and he tries to escape. But there is no way out. No way out of this dungeon.

Lifting my head, I look over Axl's shoulder to Slash. He's watching intently, hand tightly wrapped around his cock. He strokes, occasionally rocking his hips. Just watching him, just watching my lover jerk off is enough to drive me crazy. Growling, I sink my teeth into Axl's flesh and begin to thrust harder. He tightens around me as he tries to rock, the chain jangling above us. Grunts and moans escape from his lips and I bite harder. Hard enough to draw blood. The warm metallic taste floods my mouth and I hungrily lap at it, a beast on a mission.

Amid the moans and pants that fill the room, Slash's voice reaches me, "Come for me Izz..."

Tears pool in my eyes, I'm that close. I can feel my whole body tightening in preparation. I dig my nails into Axl's hips, thrusting faster and harder. I must have hit his prostate because he howled, screaming my name as he threw his head back. A wave of red hair settled over my own as I bury my head into his back. Reaching around him, I take his engorged cock in my hand and begin to thrust in time to my strokes.

"Come on Axl," I growl, teeth again nipping at his pale flesh. "I know you wanna come."

I feel his body moves as he nods, head falling forwards. So close... So very close... Scraping my nails along his cock, I let out a howl, screaming Slash's name as I fill Axl's ass. I carry on pounding away at him, my whole body on fire, my voice screaming Slash's name again and again. Somewhere, amid the pounding in my head, I hear Slash scream as he comes. A moment later and Axl joins us, his sticky come filling my hand. I jerk him until he's soft before finally pulling out. Trembling, I walk around him and wrap my clean hand in the red hair. Lifting his head, I offer my come-covered hand to him. Axl looks at me through glazed eyes. His tongue darts from his mouth and, like the obedient pet he's going to become, begins to clean his come from my hand. I shiver as, like Slash, his fingers work into every tiny crease of my hand, his green eyes flashing with lust as he watches me. My face stays impartial, never showing that this, holding him in such a position, is turning me on.

Dropping his head, I reach up and unclip the chain. Axl crumples to his knees, head hanging, his legs still painfully spread behind him. His arms dangle behind him and he shivers. I look down at him for a moment, taking in the position of defeat before walking around him and releasing his wrists. Never looking at me, he brings them in front of him and rubs them. Slash, still naked and with come stiffening his pubic hair is suddenly beside me. Grabbing a handful of Axl's hair, he growls and pulls him to his feet. He doesn't protest as Slash drags him to a hard wooden chair. Throwing him into it, Slash quickly binds Axl's arms to the wood rests, leaving the leg spreader on.

"You're gonna watch," he growled. "While Izzy and I make love."

Axl nods, hair still in his eyes, eyes wide beneath it. Moving, Slash stands in front of me, smiling. His strong arms pick me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bed. I press my mouth to his, kissing him hungrily as he throws me down. In an instant, he's on top of me, his cock already hard. He growls and snarls, attacking my mouth with kisses. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him close, bucking my hips to rub my hardening cock against his. We squirm and pant and hiss as we slide our bodies over each others, hands clawing as we grab and scratch at each other. Hungry, primal sex.

I greedily stroke my cock as I watch Slash lube his, our watcher forgotten as he throws my legs over his shoulders and pushes deep into me. Snarling, I arch my back from the bed, my nails scratching down Slash's firm, tanned back. He buries his head in my neck, nipping at my throat as he roughly pushes into me. To Axl, it probably looks like he's raping me. But to us, this is how we show our love for each other. Most of the time it's gentle and slow. But there are times when we can't help but grab and claw at each other, tongues battling as we roll around on the bed.

Snarling, I wrap my legs around Slash's waist and push him up and onto his back. I howl as I impale myself on his cock, throwing my head back as I place my hands on Slash's chest. His hands grab at my hips as I rock myself up and down, screaming as his cock brushes against my prostate. My cock throbs between my legs and I wrap my hand around it, roughly stroking as I raise and lower myself again and again.

Our voices tangle around each other, our hands alternating between grabbing at each other and clawing at my cock. Slash lays his hand over mine and we stroke my cock in unison. His fingers and mine twist around each other, stroking at my hard, sensitive flesh. I know I'm going to come soon, can feel it building like a pressure cooker inside of me.

A howl rips from my lungs and I throw my head back as I come, my seed spraying over Slash and myself. I tighten around Slash and he growls, his free hand ripping at my flesh as he pushes up into me, filling me. My body trembles and tingles as I carry on riding Slash, draining everything he has to offer.

Finally I slide from Slash and curl up beside him, turning to look at Axl.

He sits there, panting and shivering against his bonds, his chest covered in the glistening slime of come. He looks at us, green eyes glazed with lust. A smile cracks his face and he licks his lips, tasting a little of himself.

"Well done," Slash purrs over my shoulder before placing a kiss to my goose-pimpled skin. "You're beginning to prove yourself to be a worthwhile pet."

Another kiss was pressed to my shoulder as Slash pulled a blanket over us. I grinned and turn to him, burying my face in the welcome warmth of his hair. Axl will be staying in that chair for now. At least until Slash and I are finished with each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story