Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

What Happens

by redex 0 reviews

Drinking at the Acadamy leads to too many things.

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-26 - Updated: 2006-02-26 - 499 words - Complete

2OOC
This was not a good idea.

However, a drunk Shunsui does not have good or bad ideas - he just has /ideas/.

This was why he had his pretty, white-haired roommate pressed up against their shared kitchen table-desk and was grinding an excruciating erection into his leg. Breathless, because he was being kissed senseless by feather-soft lips and a fumbling tounge.

"/Fuck/, Jyuu-chan," he moaned into the other's mouth as he was pushed back, away from the table and towards his bedroom.

"Shut up."

It was not just hearing his warm-tempered and kind Jyuu-chan tell him to shut up that made him do just that, but it had something to do with it. The other part of it was his katana sliding off his shoulders and cool, slender hands that didn't seem made for gripping swords slid down his chest.


The strangled gasps that Jyuushiro was making as Shunsui pushed his way into his body made him hesitate a few times untill silver-blue eyes were fixed on him in a decidedly unchaste way.

Their hair fell together as they rocked, russet-brown and platnum-white. There was a mantra flowing in a circle through Shunsui's head: This is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream, this is a- that stopped it's cycle when equally-caloused hands clenched on his hips as something like a scream whipped Jyuushiro's head backwards. The single thought that preceeded the white fuzz was Oh gods. I'm going to make him come.

And with the white fuzz came an intensity of movement, sweat dripping from their bodies, a hand removed from one of Jyuushiro's hips in order to touch him there (so forbidden, so forbidden) as they crashed together with a final kiss that swollowed both their cries.


"'M sorry, Jyuu-chan. Guess I was a bit too drunk..."

"Shunsui..."

When Kyuraku had awoken to a messy bed and a naked Jyuushiro, his first thought had been to get covered up, because it was damn cold in here. And then his hangover-slow brain figured out what had happened, and here he was, glowering at the wall as his best friend's hand slithered over his waist and a feather-soft kiss was planted on the back of his neck.

"You don't give me enough credit. Don't you think I would have stopped you if I had wanted to?"

"But still..."

Whatever his excuse had been, he didn't have it any more.

"Jyuushiro," he sighed, rolling onto his back to stare up at the ceiling, trying out the words in his head before he said them for the first time. "Jyuushiro. I love you."

A gentle, sparkling laugh whirled around him like silver windchimes and a slim, male body slithered under his arm and snuggled up to his side.

"I know. I love you too. Even when you're drunk."

Feeling his heart soar beyond the possibilities of his imagination, a smile split Shunsui's face.

"Well, you'll never stop me drinking, if this is what happens when I do."

"Oh, you..."
Sign up to rate and review this story