Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light and Dark

Chapter 12

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

gerard's friends are angry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 1255 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard pushed me onto his bed and climbed over me. He smirked and his lips crashed onto mine again, but this time he was slightly pushy and rough.

I smiled in the kiss and let his hands roam all over my body.

He left a trail of kisses down to my neck.

I shut my eyes and tried not to moan as he kissed, sucked and nibbled my neck. Through this all I didn’t wanna encourage him anymore than this as I felt Gerard’s hand rose up my legs.

“Gerard not now” I pushed his hand off my legs.

He sat up on top of me. “Sorry, it wont happen again” he pushed his hand behind his ear.

“Its ok” I nodded.



It’s been a month since we’ve been together. So far no ones found out; except Dan, Jason and Kelly. I’ve held my popularity reputation just fine. Matt has annoyed me but I’ve rejected him every time, so everything’s cool.

Gerard’s just the greatest boyfriend that I’ve ever had. I remember a few days ago where we haven’t seen each other for almost a week because I had to go to someplace with my family. The day I came back was a school day and we were desperate to meet up before school finishes. But the chances were slim since I had a lecture by my art teacher at recess and he had detention at lunch. So we couldn’t see each other and I was terribly upset about it… and the problem that I couldn’t see Gerard and that made me really upset was shocking me. But Gerard on the other hand had a plan.


[Flashback]

I walked slowly to the ladies toilets at school. It was straight after lunch and I had geography, I couldn’t be bothered going to class so I decided that I should just skip that class and spend it in the toilets in one of the cubicles. I was pretty upset that I couldn’t see Gerard but I was counting down the seconds till school finishes and I could finally see him.

I looked at myself at the mirror, a blonde haired girl with a thin frame looked back at me. It was pretty boring and I cursed myself for coming here alone. Just when I cursed a rather big tall girl walked into the toilets. She was wearing skinny jeans and a cute colorful hoodie. She looked goth with her dark hair fall straight down her mid back. She strangely look oddly familiar and I couldn’t put my finger on it to why it was. She didn’t go to any of the cubicles but stood next to me with a smile. I got creep out.

“Hey” she said in a girly voice.

“Hi” I replied slowly; still trying to figure out why she looked familiar.

“Don’t you recognize me?” she asked.

“Um…” I pressed my lips together.

She sighed. “You mean you don’t know who I am?” she looked shocked.

“No”

She laughed. “Well I cant be bothered waiting for you to guess who I am, ‘cause baby I miss you”

I looked scared, “Huh?” is this girl trying to come onto me?

“It’s Gerard” her voice automatically changed to a rather familiar voice that I hear all the time.

“I knew that!” it all clicked. How come I didn’t noticed that it was him? It was obvious. “Why are you dressed as a girl?”

“Um… ‘cause I saw you go into the toilets so I thought that I could quickly change into a female so I can come inhere and meet my lovely beautiful girlfriend”

I laughed. “You look rather sexy”

He gave a pose, “Thanks!”

I hugged him, “I miss you Gerard”

He hugged back, “I miss you too Mel”

[End of Flashback]



“So whatcha wanna do?” Gerard asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the decorations on the ceiling.

Suddenly his door flipped open and four familiar guys stepped into his room.

Gerard climbed off me and I sat up.

“Hey dudes” Gerard greeted them then turned to me. “Mel, these guys are my friends Frank, Ray and Bob. And that’s my brother Mikey” he pointed at them.

“Hi” I said softly. I was embarrassed in front of them.

“Hey” Bob crossed his arms and looked at Gerard. He sounded pissed off.

“What happened?” Gerard asked as he stood up.

“You happened” Ray answered him dully.

“Huh? Am I missing something here?” Gerard looked confused.

“You missed everything Gee” Mikey stepped forward; his face was full of rage. “You’re never with us anymore. You always waste your fucking time with your stupid preppy fucking slut of a girlfriend!”

My eyes widened. That’s what they think of me?

“What the fuck?” Gerard roared and violently pushed Mikey back. “Don’t say that! She’s nothing like that! If you wanna talk to me then talk to me but don’t fucking put her into it!”

I’m a slut.

“So what if I do? She’s one of our problems! She fucking brainwashed you and you don’t realize it. The next thing we’ll see is you being a jock!”

I’m their problem. I’m causing a problem for Gerard and his friends. I’m brainwashing Gerard.

“Um… Mikey stay calm” Ray said from behind him.

“Don’t tell me to fucking stay calm!” Mikey shoved Ray.

Bob sighed and he and Ray pulled him out of Gerard’s room.

Frank stood in the middle of the room in panic. He looked up at me, “Mel, sorry, he didn’t mean to put it out on you” he looked at Gerard. “What Mikey meant to say was that you’ve stopped spending time with us. The band is just crumbling down without your support and we’re just falling apart” he said and walked out of the room.

Gerard sighed and turned to me. “Don’t listen to them they’re just jealous”

I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest. “Gerard, I think they’re right”

“No Mel, they’re not right. I told you they are just jealous”

“Nope, I’ve noticed that you’re spending way more time with me than your friends… you should focus on them too, they need you”

“They don’t need me. They never did. Did you see my own brother fucking trying to kill me?”

“He was upset Gerard. He’s you brother, he looks up to you”

“Why wont you understand that I love you and I want to spend every waking moment with you?” he yelled at me in fury.

“I do understand, it’s just that you’re friends are just worried about you. I’m slut, you wouldn’t wanna hang out with a slut”

Gerard grabbed my arms and pulled me to close to him. “Don’t you ever say that. You’re not a slut and I know that. They don’t know you like I do”

“I’ve brainwashed you Gerard” I stated.

“Fuck you!” Gerard pushed me back which made me fall onto his bed. “I’m trying to make you feel better but no you just keep saying that! You know what? Go and have a fucking life!”

And with that he stormed off to anywhere.





Hey again... I dont know why i write this... but whatever...
PLEASE REVIEW!

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story