Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Lie After Lie

What If I say I'am Not Like The Others?

by dtng101 1 review

'Read&Find out.Also results for the audditions-D.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 1033 words

0Unrated
AUTHER'S NOTE;OKAY SO BEFORE I START I WOULD LIKE TO APOLIGEZ FOR NOT UPDATING SOON.BUT YESTERDAY I TRIED TO UPDATE A CHAPTER,BUT FICWAD WAS BEING AN ASS.AND NOT LETTING ME.SO I GOT PISSED OFF NAD DECIDED TO UPDATE TODAY BETTER.OH AND BTW TOMMOROW WELL BE THE LAST CHAPTER.AND FOR THE AUDDTIONS.Mikay aka-Scream Louder got the part for the head witch which would be Nacy,but in this case you all would get your real name.So moving on Alirae you'll get the part for Bonnie and Charli you'll get the part for Rochelle.BUT REMEMEBR I'AM GOING TO HAVE TO KIND OF CHANAGE YOUR PERSONALITIES AND YOU'LL STICK WITH YOUR REAL NAMES.SO HERE'S THE CHAPTER.TOMMROW I'LL TRY TO POST THE LAST CHAPTER-D.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jane's Pov.
Uhh today I was so excited,since tommorow I was finally getting the chance to meet my brothers.So I usually when I get this excited I intend to clean.Haha my aunt calls me her 'little dirt devil'haha.You get it right?just like that dust cleaner.So I cleaned all of the house.But I remmebered I forgot the attic!.UHHH.So I went upstairs and went into this small little closet that wa in the middle of my and my aut and uncle's bedrooms.I opened it and pulled down the small little staircase that was on the ceiling once you pulled down a door.So I climbed it and got in.I haven't been in this attic since I was like four years old.Yeah this year I was going to finally a ninth grader.
"Years go by fast"I said
Soon I got busy cleaning the attic.Did I mention I told my aunt and uncle the whole brothers thing?Well I told them a couple of weeks ago.When I found out that for sure I did have siblings of my own.When I told them myself their looks were like'Is she on crack or is she sick from the head?'.So I took them tothe cemetary to show them I was them I wasn't on any kind of drug.ANd they called the owner to dig up the cascets.Their faces were as surprised as mine was the day i found out that myself.All I heard my aunt say that day was "My sister is alive"she whispered in a crying faint.So them my uncle Luis took us this sort of agency that helps people change their whole identity to something else.So they declare you dead and you change your identity.So we found out that my mom and dad.Changed their names to something else and their identity.I didn't hear what names they changed it too.Since my aunt and unlce told me to wait outside the office.They also found out the names of my brothers.All I could tell was that their faces were shocked as hell.It wa like if they were some kind of president or some shit like that.SO I asked the who were my parents and the manes of my brothers.ANd all they said was'You'll find out soon'god did I hate that fucken sentence.I swear to god the next person who tells me that I'am going to straggel their asses.Yeahj yeah yeah I know sometimes I get a little viloent.Okay so etheir way I was looking thru this old box full of toyes of mine.And all I found were old toys or old pictures of mine.Soon I dumoed everything was inside the box and found something.....
I found a picture of an old lady dressed like from the late 40's.Hd white hair and hazel eyes and had a kind of big nose but not to big just the perfect size.She was my grandma I never learned her name.All my uncle ad aunt ever told me was that she passed away before I was borned and that she was the most beautiful giving person on this planet.And a lot of people who knew her told me I looked exactly like her when she was my age.There was something extermly thick on the back of the photo.I riped the back of the frame and found a diary!It was her's.I read thru it shhhhh!don't ell anyone and I found out that she was a white witch!She said that she helped people with her powers only for good deeds.And it said that someone in her family was going to inherate these powers.ANd then I was more surpirsed tan ever,there was a picture of me when I was just one year old.She had an arrow pointed at me and it said 'she's the chosen one,she's the one who well inherted my powers when I die,my granddaughter.'I was the one,....the one..nahh.I thjough.But soon I gave it great thought and I think I really was the one,since you see on the last week of school I was thinking so hard were did I leave my algebra book.AND THE NEXT thing I knew it ws floating right above my head.SO I kept ready further in her diary and it had lessons of how to be trainned it'was like if it was meant for me to read it'.Freaky huh?So I started to practice in those few hours and soon found out that I did really have these powers.AMAZING!!!!!!
Soon I finished cleaning and went to my room to get some sleep since tommorow was going to be a very big day for me.
I went o bed and said while I was under the covers "thank you grabdma for everything,I know I never met you but it seems like I've known you for all my life since I read you diary,sorry about that but hey.Since you used your powers for good,I'am pretty darn sure I would do the same"I said and soon drifted off to sleep.

[A/N]LIKE IT REVIEW PLEASE REMEMBER TOMMOROW IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!-D
Sign up to rate and review this story