Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Chapter Twenty Two: Run Along Cause You Had Best Be On Your Way…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

This Is Gonna Be A Loooong Tour...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 810 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Two: Run Along Cause You Had Best Be On Your Way…

Don’t Worry, Just Hurry, Cause You’ve Got A Lot To Lose, But I’m Catching Up On That Lost Sleep, Do I Have A Lot To Lose?
~The Starting Line

We all got off of the bus and walked to where they were having the bonfire.

William had his arm comfortably around me and I fit snugly next to him.

When we got out there, I saw Fall Out Boy, along with Jessica, Ashlee, and Casi, Andy’s new girlfriend, Panic, Paramore, Shwayze Gym Class Heroes, my Cobrahs, and some of the other peeps on tour.

I hugged Katy when we got over to where she was.

“Hey Katy, what’s going on?”Butcher said. He’s developed a crush on her.

“Nothing much Butchy, how bout you?”She said, hugging him.

I walked away, leaving them alone to talk.

I went and sat on one of the many lawn chairs around the bonfire, watching the beautiful orange and red flames flicker.

“Here.”I heard someone say, and I saw a Mike’s Hard Lemonade in front of my face.

“Oh, thanks.”I said, as I saw Hayley sit beside me. “What’s up?”

“Nothin…watching Butcher attempt to mack on Katy Perry.”Hayley said.

“Yeah.”I said.

“So…we haven’t really hung out in a while. How are you and Beckett?”

“Okay I guess…he’s still the most amazing guy I’ve ever been with.”I said.

She nodded. “Yeah, he’s a sweetie.”

I nodded and saw Ryan look at me. “So…last I heard, you were dating Alex from All Time Low…how’s that been?”I said, looking away from Ryan at Hayley.

“It’s been great…we’re taking it slow though…Josh, Zach and Jeremy are a little protective…I’m kind of like their sister.”She said.

“I can see how that would be.”I said.

She nodded, sighing.

I saw Ryan come around to where we were and I sighed deeply. Surprisingly, he didn’t sit down beside us, he sat on the opposite side, across from us, watching me through the fire. I sipped my drink and Hayley and I talked a little bit longer.

We stopped talking when we saw Shwayze and Cisquo sit on the bench with a guitar and they started playing ‘Buzzin’.

Hayley and I got up and moved closer, soon everyone else was around them. I felt William come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

My eyes locked with Ryan’s across the fire where he still sat, drinking his “unknown beverage”. I felt William’s lips graze my neck and I quickly looked away.

When they began playing ‘Corona and Lime’, Ryan pulled me away to talk to me.

“Hey.”He said.

“Hey Ryan.”I said, tapping my foot along to the beat of the song.

I felt his hand lightly touch mine and I looked at him and smiled slightly, but politely moved my hand. I’m With William! I wanted to scream.

“So…um…did you wanna talk or something?”I said, hoping he couldn’t see my blush, even if it was dark outside and the only light was the tiki torches and the bonfire.

“Oh…uh, yeah. Just wanted to ask how you were doing…we hadn’t really kept in touch much.”He said.

“Oh, I’m fine…you?”I said, staring at my shoes like they were soooo important.

“Good…I guess. I, uh, really missed talking to you.”He said.

“Yeah…”I sighed.

“Look, Kelsi…”He said.

I lifted my head.

I guess I didn’t get such a good look at him before.

He looked way more adorable than last time. He still wore a little eyeliner, but he got his hair cut and he looks more like Paul McCartney did when he was in The Beatles.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

I sighed and we sat down on the bench beside the fire.

“…I can’t stop thinking about you. You’re always on my mind, in my thoughts. I know it sounds creepy, but really, it’s not.”He said.

I took a deep breath.

But, it kinda sounds that way to me…then again, it’s kinda sweet.

I looked back down at my shoes and played with the hem of my hoodie, when I felt him put his hand under my chin and lift it up slowly, then I felt his lips on mine.

It felt like this was all going in slow motion.

Him kissing me, me pulling away, me going back to my friends and snuggling beside William, not bothering to say anything to anyone, especially William…or Ryan.

This was going to be a loooooooooooong tour.
Sign up to rate and review this story