Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Highschool Love...

Chapter 5

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 606 words

0Unrated
[Kate's POV]


"Hey Kate!" someone called out.

I turned and saw Mikey and Bob. I smiled and hurried towards them. "Hey!" I waved.

"How have you been?" Mikey asked excitedly.

I watched Bob, who was very quiet with his head angled in a way where I couldn't see his face. "I've been good. What about you guys?"

"Same" Mikey grinned and nudged Bob.

I pressed my lips together. I guess Bob's pissed at me.

"Bob wants to talk to you" Mikey smiled a cheeky smile.

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"No." Bob said automatically and gave Mikey a look.

"No, he does." Mikey patted his back. "I'll see you later" he ran off giggled like a little girl.

I gulped. "So..."

Bob tried to smile with his hands in his pockets. "Um... how's life?" he asked.

This was very awkward and I didn't like it. "Uh... Good"

He nodded. "Ethan bothering you?"

I shook my head. "Not as much"

"Ok, so I guess me stop hanging out with you worked" he had that slight grudge in his voice.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, how about we just hang out on the weekend?" I asked.

"No, you don't have to make it up for me" he looked at me, it was like his look stabbed me.

"No, I want to hang out with you. It's been ages anyway"

He sighed. "Fine"

I clapped my hands. "Yay!"

He slightly smiled.

"Ok, I guess I'll see you later" I waved and stepped back.






[Bob's POV]


"I do not like you Mikey" i mumbled at him and gave the best death stare I could do.

"I love you too Bob" he grinned.

"So... you and Kate huh?" Frank smirked at me.

My eyes widened. "How do you know?"

Frank looked horrified and pointed at Mikey.

"Mikey!" I roared.

"I'm so so sorry! They threatened to kill me if I didn't tell!" Mikey stood up and hid behind his older brother.

I looked at Gerard who stared at me awkwardly. I avoided his eyes. Why was he staring at me like that? It's not like I'm gonna kill Mikey.

"So did you asked her out?" Frank hung his arm around me.

I moved his arm off me. "No. We're not hanging out, we're just friends"

"Oh sure." Frank rolled his eyes.

"Don't make me kill you" I threatened him.


xx


"Kate! Kate! Katie!" someone called from behind me.

Why do people always call out for me? I stopped in my tracks and waited for Gerard to catch up for me. "Hey Gerard"

Gerard grinned like he achieved something. "Hi, so what have you been up to?" he asked.

"I've been good. What about you?" I asked and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I've been great! So... I just kinda came here to ask if you liked Bob" he looked at me slyly.

People always come up to me just to ask something. "Um... I like him as a friend"

Actually I've never thought about it.

"Oh coool!" he jumped up and down. "So um... I was wondering... maybe... we could like hang out... after school on Friday... 'cause I'm bored and I really dont wanna go home. I suffocate there.... and I was hoping you could be my saviour"

I was taken back. You see I dont really talk to Gerard, as in.... we're just class mates.... "Well I guess we can, I can kinda ditch going home then" I smiled at him.

He giggled. "Thanks. Talk to you later" he waved and skipped off.

Okay....






I've been shit, I know... I'm tryign to be good...
Sign up to rate and review this story