Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

All Of The Sudden It’s Cold And We’re Falling Apart…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

tears, smiles, friends and...COBRAAAAAAAAHS!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-23 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 973 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Four: All Of The Sudden It’s Cold And We’re Falling Apart…

No, This Can’t Be, Please Don’t Leave Me Alone In The Dark…
~Ashlee Simpson

Later on, the guys came back to the front…they told me William was in the back lounge, so I packed my stuff and said by to the guys before I left their bus. I couldn’t face William, so I had to stay with someone else.

I knew he probably didn’t love me too much at the moment or he would’ve listened to me.

I didn’t bother saying bye to him, but I took a longing glance at the closed door of the back lounge and sighed before stepping off the bus.

As I walked off the bus, I felt tears fall and I knew which bus to go to. The one I knew would always be there for me.(Besides Jessica and Fall Out Boy).

I sighed as I knocked on the bus door and Vicky T. swung open the door.

“Hey—! What happened?”She said, taking one look at my tired, tearstained eyes.

“Can I come in?”I said, sniffling.

“Yeah honey, come on in.”She said, taking a couple of my bags.

“Gabe!”She called.

He came into the front lounge and immediately knew something was wrong. He took the rest of my bags and set them on the couch. “What’s wrong?”Gabe said as I sat beside him on the couch and Vicky made me something to drink.

I sniffled and told them everything.

They both sat there with heeeuge eyes and gaping holes for mouths.

“WOW.”They both said at the same time.

“Yeah.”I said, blowing my nose and sniffling.

“So…he didn’t let you explain or anything?”Vicky said.

“Nope. Didn’t let me at all.”I said, sighing.

“I’m so sorry.”Vicky said.

“What an asshole.”Gabe said.

I sighed again. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

“Can—Can I live on the bus with you guys?”I said.

“Yeah, we have an extra bunk.”Gabe said. He and Vicky got up and went to the bunks to clean off the spare bunk. I yawned.

“Get some sleep, we’ll wake you up later, okay?”Vicky said. I nodded, sleepily.

They both hugged me and kissed my forehead and I got into the bunk and attempted to fall asleep, but I couldn’t sleep very well knowing that my love was angry and hurt with me and I couldn’t listen to his heartbeat, so I tried to picture his beautiful, smiling, happy face in my mind, but all I got was frowning and anger. I felt my carebear pillow get wet from my tears.

Later on, Ryland woke me up and I went into the front lounge with everyone else, my head and heart pounding like a kick drum.

“Hey, how are you feeling babe?”Gabe said.

I sniffled and wiped my red eyes. I shrugged. “Same I guess…it feels like my heart and head’s been trampled on.”

Vicky and Gabe nodded sympathetically.

“They filled us in. We’re sorry.”Ryland said. I nodded.

“His loss.”Alex said, patting my knee.

I smiled weakly at all of them.

“Hey! Kels, I got an idea!”Vicky said.

“Hm?”I said.

“Shopping!”She said.

I thought a minute and nodded. Geez, this girl has the answer to everything, haha.

I got dressed and Vicky did too. We rounded up Jessica, Katy, Hayley, Ashlee and Casi and got into a cab and went to the nearest mall, which was the Mall Of America.

Me and the other girls just stood there, staring in awe at the HUGE mall.

Man, this was my breakup candy if there ever was.

“VIRGIN MEGASTORE!”We chorused.

“Jeez! They’re playing my song.”Katy mumbled as ‘I Kissed A Girl’ blasted through the store.

“You should be happy!”Hayley said, grabbing the new Jimmy Eat World album.

“I am, I guess, but I have to sing that every night!”She said.

I rolled my eyes. “Fucking rockstar.”I mumbled, joking.

She laughed. “You know it.”

“So, Katy, what’s up with you and The Butcher?”Jessica said.

I saw her blush and she shrugged. “I dunno…”She said.

I poked her shoulder. “We saw you at the barbeque…he was macking big time.”I said, smiling.

She rolled her eyes and gently nudged me. “Yeah…whatever. He’s sweet…so what’s up with you and Beckett that you have to live with Cobra Starship?”Katy said.

I sighed and felt my heart tear somemore.

“Incident at bonfire.”Jessica said for me, putting her arm around my shoulder and hugging me while Vicky patted my back.

“Ryan Ross kissed me and he found out…we’re pretty much over right now.”I said, tears lining my eyes.

“Ooh, harsh.”Casi said, hugging me.

Soon, we were in a all girl group hug.

I smiled at my friends when we pulled back.

“Pete is pissed at William for not letting you explain.”Ashlee said.

“Oh, okay…wait, how did he find out?”I said, curiously.

She shrugged. “News spreads fast I guess.”She said.

I sighed as we made our way out of the store and to the food court.

“I just hope he doesn’t do anything…like, kill Ryan.”I said.

“So, you do like Ryan? I thought you liked William.”Casi said.

I sighed. “I do love William…he’s my first love…but, Ryan is so…I dunno.”I sighed.

“Sounds like you need some Lily Allen in your bloodstream.”Katy said, smiling and taking her Ipod out of her purse and handing it to me, playing ‘Smile’.

I smiled. I loved my friends so much.
Sign up to rate and review this story