Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Par Avion

Chapter 2: The Famed Rocker

by 2106punkrocker 1 review

He's everyone talking about on the plane...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 302 words

0Unrated
He's the guy everyone's talking about on the plane, he's the guy every person is after, just to be near the idol, the star, the rocker. Crazy girl fans who got the news, are eager and determined to get close up to him.
"Oh my god! Can you believe it's him?" Ally said excitedly.
As Marissa rolled her eyes, and rummaged in the cabinets for a packet of snack and a carton of juice.
"Well, all his other band mates are here too." Marissa stated, and laughed a little.
"Yes! But I prefer him, you know...the cutest and sexiest of all." Ally said, giggling.
"Nah...I prefer Frankie Iero, he's way hotter!" Coral stated.
"Well I prefer Ray! I love his afro hair, so cute!!!" Stephanie said.
Marissa laughed.
"Fine. Have your own way. Argue your own way." Marissa said, as she carried the cup of juice and snacks to the rocker.
Once Marissa gave the guy the juice and snacks, the famed rocker couldn't help staring at her. Oh god! How he loves her!
"Thank you very much!" he said.
"You're very welcome!" Marissa said, and left him alone.
He stared after her, at her butt, at her back, at the back of her neck, and her silky brown hair. God how he wish he could have her in anyway he can, how he wish they can be alone together.
He opened the packet of snack, and took a sip of the orange juice, he smiled. He looked at his own reflection on the mini TV screen next to him, he admired his own seductive hazel-green eyes and his pale skin complexion.
He smiled, he had a special plan ahead, just for him and her. He knows what to do, and he knows very well that it's going to work.
Sign up to rate and review this story