Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For All These Times

Chapter 5: Heart Felt & An Informal Entrance

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Gerard has a tingly weird odd feeling in himself while D.S Coop and her friends made a rather dramatic entrance...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 1163 words

0Unrated
In the canteen, Becky, Gerard and co. sat around each other at a table. They talked and chatted happily to each other, while Becky and Gerard would kiss each other lovingly every now and then. Soph and cohorts sat in the canteen, just the usual stuff, when they saw the P.E teachers entering the hall, they knew it then that Devon and the others are back from the trip.
“Hey look! The P.E teachers are back…that means Devon and co. are back too! Yay!” Gill stated.
The others showed their agreement and excitement.
“Come on guys! The whole thing ended. We shall now all go to the canteen and see everyone else.” Jennifer and Sarah urged.
The little karate match game between the boys and girls continued, it resulted in a ‘fair and square’ match, but Emily won’t give up yet. Everyone knows well enough that Emily is very competitive; she doesn’t give up till one side wins. Of course in this case, she wants the girls to win. The others looked at Emily hopelessly as she continues to tackle Stanley. After much persuading, Emily finally let it go, and the girls won. They finally made their way to the canteen.
This very moment in the canteen, with Gerard, for some weird reason, he has this strange sensational feeling inside him and down his spine, as if telling him that something special is going to happen to and for him. There’s a tingly feeling down his spine and his heart is beating fast. He starts to flush red in the face.
“Gerard, baby, are you alright? You are flushing!” Becky asked.
“Nothing sugar. I’m fine, I’m just probably hot.” Gerard replied.
“Oh that’s okay, honey. I’ll go and get you a cold drink. I need one for myself as well.” Becky stated.
Becky got up from the table and left to get a drink for him and herself. His heart still kept on beating fast and hard, and the strange good feeling just kept going.
“So it has nothing to do with Becky…” Gerard thought to himself.
“You hot? It’s fucking winter, for goodness sake!” Ray said.
“You are flushing not because you are hot. It’s because there’s something else going on inside you…perhaps?!” Mikey suggested.
“Oh crap! I knew you guys will find me out!” Gerard stated.
“What’s going on, Gee?” Frank asked.
“I don’t know…I just have this tingly feeling down my spine all of a sudden.” Gerard replied.
“Hey, baby. I brought you a nice cool cold drink. It should cool you down nice and cool.” Becky stated.
Becky came back to the table, sat down and passed him his drink.
“Thanks very much sugar.” Gerard said.
“You are very welcome honey.” Becky said back.
They continued talking and chatting, when all of a sudden everyone in the canteen got distracted by a loud crash through the opened canteen back fire exit doors.
“What the hell?” everyone thought and looked over.
When Soph and co. looked over, they all smiled. There they are…two couples fighting and combating, testing each other’s body combat and karate skills; Devon VS. Jericho and Emily VS. Spike now. This was such a sight to be seen. Everyone gasped as they all realized Devon and co. are back from the trip.
“Hey, I thought we let the girls win!” Stanley stated.
The other fellow MVPs walked over to the table where Soph and co. are sitting at, smiling and they all hugged each other out.
“Hey…how was the trip?” Sienna asked.
“Brilliant and perfect! We went to London, Paris, Tokyo and Beijing! All great and sound!” Charlotte replied.
“What’s going on with them?” Gill asked, pointing at the fighting boys and girls.
“Testing each other’s karate and combating skills. We had a karate match game a few moments ago.” Victoria replied.
“Let me guess, the result was truce?” Buddy asked knowingly.
“Yep.” Imogen replied.
“And as we all know, these 4 dudes right there are ever so competitive.” Tori stated.
“I’d bet a million that Devon will win.” Angelica stated.
“Hell yes! Devon’s a pro and has a black belt in karate. She surely will win.” Dan agreed, as they all watched the aggressive play.
“Wait, but what about Jericho? He has a black belt too, doesn’t he?” Greg asked.
“Yeah…but Devon is more determined and competitive.” Jonathan replied.
While over where Becky, Gerard and co. are sitting, they all stared at them, eyes wide with surprise and excitement.
“What’s all this?” Kelly asked.
“Shall we stop them?” Mika asked.
“No.” Becky replied.
They looked at Becky, puzzled and confused.
“It’s a test. You never ever stop the pros from testing each other’s combating and karate skills.” Becky explained.
They nodded in understanding. They are now completely mesmerized by the four feisty and aggressive boys and girls. Gerard now suddenly felt his heart beating much faster and harder. What’s going on?
“Ready to give up yet?” Devon asked sedatingly, as she skillfully tackled Jericho.
“Never!” Jericho replied.
“Good! I love a boy who never gives up.” Devon responded in a sedating manner.
“God…your tone kills me!” Jericho stated breathily.
Devon smirked.
“Well, I am so glad that I have that effect on you!” Devon responded.
Without another second thought, Devon finally made the move and flipped Jericho onto his back and knocked him to the floor.
“Gotcha! This puts the game to the end.” Devon stated triumphantly, sitting on top of him.
Everyone cheered and whistled. Emily also beat Spike.
“That’s my girl!” Emily yelled happily.
“Which side won?” Mr. Brown asked.
“Girls, definitely!” Emily replied, glowing with pride, and her face flushing a deep red from all the work out.
“Devon, you are also so driven and determined. You are a brilliant girl with all the potential. Keep it up.” Mr. Brown said with a wink.
Devon, still sitting on top of Jericho, lifted her head and smiled at him, and gave him a thumb up. While Gerard at the table a couple of feet away stared at her, at that instant, his heart stopped. So, it was her why he was feeling that way previously. He looked at the sides of her face and her neck; he could already tell she is certainly a very beautiful girl, in fact, so much more beautiful than Becky. Devon stood up finally, helped Jericho to his feet, then with her fellow MVPs all took a graceful bow. Everyone cheered at that point.
While at the table where Becky, Gerard and the others are sitting at, Becky cheered on, while Gerard and the boys keep on thinking that Devon and her fellow female MVPs are as hot as foxes, while the girls keep on thinking that Devon’s fellow male MVPs are as handsome as Brad Pitt.
Sign up to rate and review this story