Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Undercover

Chapter 7: The VIPs

by 2106punkrocker 1 review

Courtney and her colleagues find out who the VIP visitors are...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 1010 words

0Unrated
Everyone stared at Courtney with curiosity.
“Who are coming to see you?” Prentiss asked.
“I’ve no idea.” Courtney replied.
In fact…she guessed that the VIP guests are her favorite My Chem boys, but she couldn’t be sure. Everyone waited patiently by Courtney’s cubicle.
Later, Jeffrey came back in followed by the VIP guests; five guys dressed in black and red attire, when the first guy walked in, and he is without a doubt, to be the definitive rocking frontman of the popular N.J rock quintet. The frontman, with his unmistakable pale face, raven black hair and wearing his infamous belt with the bat buckle. Everyone stood gaping at the new arrivals, while Courtney stood smiling at them, especially to the love of her life.
“Oh my god! This is the band that saved my life!” Elle Greenaway exclaimed.
Her other colleagues all whispered their surprise and excitement, standing behind her. Her colleagues were speechless, with nothing much to say, just stood there gaping. They were caused to gasp even more when the charismatic frontman walked up to the love of his life, wrapped his arms round her in a tight embrace. He nuzzled into her neck.
“God! Sugar…I’ve missed you so much! Six months had been way too long for me to be away from you.” Gerard stated.
Courtney smiled, completely forgotten about her colleagues standing behind her, gasping in awe at the couple.
“I’ve missed you so much too! How was the world tour?”
“It was absolutely great; I got lots of stuff for you. I couldn’t wait till tonight to see you; I have to come here straightaway. I’m really sorry for all the commotion me and the guys caused.” Gerard stated, his hands caressing her cheeks, him looking at her with so much love and care.
“Baby…Gee…it’s okay…Don’t be sorry…it’s absolutely understandable.”
Gerard looked at her fully filled cubicle, and laughed.
“So I see you’ve got my roses and the teddy bear.” Gerard said, smiling wide.
“Yes…thank you very much for those.” Courtney said.
Gerard smiled at her, and without saying anything, he collided his own lips with hers, kissing her vehemently and passionately. After a while, they finally broke off the long lovey duvey kiss.
“You are very welcome…my baby.” Gerard said.
Gerard still holding her close, could glimpse that her colleagues are gaping, standing behind her, with their eyes wide. He smiled smugly at her.
“Well…sugar…I think it’s time for your colleagues to know who the real boyfriend of Courtney Highmore is.” Gerard stated.
“Plus…we always love to meet our fans.” Bob said, as the other band members walked up to Gerard.
Courtney sighed, Gerard chuckled at that.
“Come on…sugar…it’s no big deal. They’ve got to know about me sooner or later.” Gerard stated.
Courtney turned round, while Gerard wrapped one of his arms tightly round her waist. He and his cohorts smiled at her colleagues.
“I knew it was you…I was right all along!” J.J stated loudly, as she finally stopped gaping.
Gerard grinned.
“And you must be Jennifer Jareau, a.k.a J.J. Oh…yes…I’ve seen you on TV news, and in photos before. My baby has also told me quite a lot about you and the others.” Gerard said, offering a hand shake.
J.J gladly shook his hand, and she grinned to be so happy to have the chance to meet her favorite frontman.
“Miss. Jareau, I would love it for you to meet my fellow cohorts, especially my baby brother---Mikey, who…I know has a crush on you, and he likes you a lot.” Gerard stated, grinning.
J.J’s eyes turned wide, she looked from Gerard to Mikey, who is now blushing madly and smiling shyly.
“Gerard…dude!!!” Mikey groaned.
“What?!...” Gerard stated innocently.
“J.J, my friend…what my darling boyfriend just said…is totally true. So…go ahead and introduce yourself to Mikey.” Courtney said, prodding her friend on.
Mikey made the move, and he stepped forward and shook hands with J.J, and the two began to talk.
“Shall we go onto meet your other colleagues?” Gerard asked matter-of-factly.
Courtney then led Gerard, Frank, Ray and Bob onto meet Aaron Hotchner, Haley, Jason Gideon, Emily Prentiss, Derek Morgan, Elle Greenaway, Spencer Reid and Penelope Garcia…who were all gushing with excitement. After a few moments of introductions and complimentary to each other, Gerard still attached to Courtney at the hips and waist upwards.
“So…we were right when we said you are going out with Gerard Way?” Morgan asked.
“Yep…and finally you all know the truth…” Courtney replied.
“I’ve actually always wanted to meet you all, because you guys are all friends with my sweetie, and I personally think that it’s pretty cool that you all work for the F.B.I.” Gerard stated.
“How do you feel about having an F.B.I agent as your girlfriend?” Greenaway asked.
“Absolutely cool and brilliant…” Gerard replied.
After a few more minutes of chatting and talking, they too now had all become acquaintances.
“So, are you going out to lunch?” Gerard asked.
“Yes…we are…” Reid replied.
“Well…if you guys wouldn’t mind, please can I whisk away my baby for lunch to ourselves?” Gerard asked, hugging Courtney in a reverse hug, and smooching the back of her neck.
“Yes…of course. She’s all yours.” they all said, and they all stared at the loving couple with admiration.
“Thank you very much. Why don’t you all have lunch with my band mates, and we can meet up later.” Gerard suggested.
“OK! That’s cool…we will see you later, Gee and C.” Ray said.
The others nodded in agreement.
“It’s very nice to meet you all. See you next time…Bye for now.” Gerard stated.
With that, Gerard and Courtney headed off to have time to themselves…
Sign up to rate and review this story