Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Faculty

Chapter 4: The Detention

by 2106punkrocker

Gerard is in detention...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 1901 words

?Blocked
“I am so sorry…Erica…” Mrs. Grey stated apologetically.

The next morning in the staff room, as they stood by the coffee machine and chatting.

“What for?” Erica asked.

“For giving you a detention boy for today after school, otherwise you can go home early today.” Mrs. Grey replied.

Erica Reynolds waved it off as if it’s no big deal.

“Oh…it’s no worries…especially not to me. I’m okay with it.” Erica responded.

“But it seems like I’m taking away your social life.” Mrs. Grey stated.

Erica laughed it off.

“Seriously it’s no big deal. All my other friends are all career women; they always work their socks off. We don’t go out together that much.” Erica said.

“Where do they work?” Mrs. Grey asked.

“In New York and in Manhattan, they are all really busy public relations or representatives and publicists, large companies managers…They worked really hard to reach the very top…” Erica stated.

“Oh…”

“Hey…don’t worry about it. I’m totally fine with Gerard. I’m sure I can handle him.” Erica said.

“But he’s a total rebel, a total bad boy. He’s one of the most infamous kids in school.” Mrs. Grey said.

Erica smiled weakly.

“I know…but I’m absolutely okay with him. Have you set him any work to do?”

“Yes…an essay to write, he should be able to finish it by the end of your intensive hour with him.”

“OK…I will make sure he will get to that.”

After school…

“Ha! You’ve got detention…” Mikey teased.

Gerard smirked.

“I did it on purpose. I get to stare at Miss. Reynolds for an extra hour…” Gerard stated coolly.

He wiped the smirks off his friends’ faces.

“Aww…damn you…G.Way…cannot believe you. Staring at a hot chick for an hour?! Fuck you!!!” Bert stated playfully.

“You are really crazy…” Ray said.

Gerard walked away to Erica Reynolds’ office, and knocked on her door.

“Come in…” Erica stated.

He opened the door and walked in. There she was sitting at her desk, correcting other people’s literature essays. She smiled up at him.

“Hello, Gerard.” Erica greeted.

“Hello, Miss. Reynolds.” Gerard greeted back, smiling at her.

“You’ve got your work with you, from Mrs. Grey?”

“Yes.”

Erica pointed over to a table for him to sit there, he nodded and smiled weakly and sat down right there, facing his favorite teacher of the whole school. Silence passed between them, Gerard just sat there looking at her office decorated with style.

“So cool…” Gerard thought to himself, as he looked at the walls hung with her certificates and diplomats, rock bands’ posters and pictures.

He started on his work, but it’s not the essay he’s working on, he took out his art pad and pencils and constantly looking up at her as he started sketching. Erica sensed it that he’s constantly looking up at her, and she looked up at him to find him looking down, concentrating and focusing on what he’s doing. She looks at him with intently with great interest; this enigmatic boy had always been able to evoke some curiosity and interests from Erica Reynolds herself.

“Gerard…may I ask…why did you get yourself into this detention? You did it on purpose…didn’t you??? This is your first detention as far as I know.” Erica asked knowingly.

Gerard felt his heart beating fast and hard, this young teacher really has his blood running fast and heart thumping hard.

“I just don’t like Mrs. Grey’s lesson…that’s all.” Gerard replied shortly.

Erica sighed.

“This is what happens everytime I hear a student complain, that they don’t like the teachers’ lessons.” Erica stated.

“You know…Gerard…I like you…you are one talented boy. You are so creative and have so much potential, but you must cease your rebelling in school.” Erica said.

“Yes…Miss. Reynolds.”

“How are you getting on with your work?” Erica asked.

“Fine…” Gerard mumbled.

They both then continued with their own work, after awhile when Gerard finished his perfect pencil drawing of his favorite teacher, he got up from his chair, and walked up to her desk, carrying his art pad. She didn’t notice him at first until he placed the art pad right in front of her, and she gasped in awe as she found herself staring at a picture of herself drawn by the talented Gerard way. She looked up at him in shock, she smiled at him.

“Wow…this is amazing! Is this me?”

He nodded.

“This is absolutely brilliant! Is this your own private art pad?”

He nodded again.

“May I take a look?”

He nodded, smiling. She flipped through his art pad, and was amazed by the several pages of drawings of her.

“I like you…a lot…” Gerard stated all of a sudden.

Her heart skipped a beat.

“You…you…like me?” Erica asked.

She was about to look back up when she suddenly felt hands on her shoulders, squeezing them lightly. He lowered his lips to her ear lobes, his warm breath sent chills down her spine.

“I really do like you a lot. I can go as far as to say I love you.” Gerard stated.

“I’m your teacher.” Erica stated.

“So…what does that matter?” Gerard asked.

She stood up and turned round to find his face is only inches away from her.

“You know about the school rule…right?” Erica asked.

“Fuck the school rule! I don’t care!” Gerard replied.

Without another word, before she can say anything else, he had already made the move by capturing her lips with his, and kissing her with love and passion. She tried to pull away and push him off but he just held onto her tighter and pulling her closer to him. She tried to tell him to stop, but she caves in when he thrusts his own tongue into her mouth, giving her undeniable pleasure, her eyes fluttered shut. Letting him continue with what he was doing, all she can think about right now at that moment, was that he certainly knows what’s he’s doing and how to please.

Seeing that she’s no longer struggling, his confidence grew and grew; he then swept everything off her desk, laid her gently on top of it. He moved his down to her neck, biting and kissing it, leaving soft signs of hickies.

“I love you, Erica.” Gerard stated.

Feeling his hard-on underneath the rough materials of his tight black jeans, he quickly undo all his clothing; taking his jeans off and ripping his boxers off, and leaving himself standing in front of her in all his glory.

“Oh god…” Erica moaned, keeping her eyes shut and rolled her head back.

He went onto removing her clothes with swiftness, desperation and urgency. Once he had her in nude, he gasped.

“God…damn…she’s so effing amazing and beautiful! I wish I’ve done this earlier!” Gerard thought to himself, as he stared at her naked body lustily.

He looked at her heaving voluptuous breasts, to the rest of her body; he licked his lips as he yearns to touch her all over, especially all her most sacred places. He feels so proud of himself, he knows it that he’s the only school member (apart from herself) who had seen her in all her glory.

“Erica…you are so god damn hot and beautiful. I want you so bad!” Gerard stated.

She just rolled her head back and moaned, and he took this sign as a green light. He starts by running his hands all over her, massaging and kneading her breasts, playing with her nipples, making them perked up. He sucked her nipples as he fingered her at her most sacred entrance, he slipped two fingers into her, causing her to gasp and moan.

“Ah…god…ah…” Erica moaned.

Later on, he started kissing her all over, and licking her all over with his greedy tongue.
“You taste so nice, sugar. Just like honey and sugar.” Gerard stated lustily.

While she just moaned all the way, definitely reacting to all his touching, licking, touching and all his foreplay. He grinned and smirked to himself.

“I know how to please and satisfy a pretty young woman like you. & you are the only one who I want to satisfy.” Gerard said.

She continued on moaning in pleasure, no way has a guy been this good to her before, and she has no idea why she felt no awkwardness as she was exposed to her for the first time. She smiled softly and he noticed it, he then smiled to himself.

“I’m surely doing a perfect good job…” Gerard thought to himself.

He then lifted her legs up to wrap around his naked body; leveling his own hard cock at her clit, preparing himself for the long-awaited invasion, he waited for a few minutes, and he then thrust right in with one thrust of his hip, causing her to snap her eyes wide open. He smiled down at her, leaning his forehead against hers, their naked bodies touching, their eyes looking straight at each other, he held onto her thighs, and continued speeding up on his pace to hard and rough, they both moaned out loudly.

“Is this so much better than what you’ve had before?” Gerard asked.

Forgetting their relationship as a teacher and a student, she could barely speak but nodded. He laughed and smiled victoriously.

“I knew it! I’m the only one who can give you the ultimate pleasure!” Gerard stated.

He continued with his thrusts, going as fast as he could, his cock hitting her g-spot over and over again, causing her to moan out loud and to call his name, until they both finally came and have a massive orgasm, and they both moaned loudly.

“God damn! You feel so fucking good!” Gerard stated.

“So do you…” Erica said once she gained her composure back.

He laughed, and gave her a long loving kiss before slipping out of her. He picked up his discarded clothing on the floor, and start putting them on, while she just sat up and looked at him.

“This is wrong…you know that?! Right?!”

He turned to look at her. He cupped her cheeks and gave her a passionate kiss.

“It doesn’t matter if we love each other, we can still do it outside of school. Nobody have to know about this.” Gerard stated.

She sighed, as she picked up her own clothes and start putting them on. They both had just broken a major school rule, they both will be in deep trouble if everyone find out.

“You should always have me as your detention kid.” Gerard said, as they both finished putting on clothes.

He hugged her close to him, and kissed her on the lips, and she just kissed him back. They both tidied up the room and they left together.

“I will see you tomorrow in school.” Gerard stated, as he gave her a good-bye kiss on the cheek.

They both got into their individual vehicle and drove home, both have running through their minds the explicit images of what just transpired between them.
Sign up to rate and review this story