Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Faculty

Chapter 3: On Purpose

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Gerard lands himself a detention on purpose...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 420 words

0Unrated
For weeks, Gerard…with every lesson he has with Erica Reynolds, he spends time listening to her attentively, and at the same time gaping at her and constantly looking at her with lust-filled eyes. He yearns for the time for them alone to be together, he would always be the last to leave the classroom, and all Miss. Reynolds sees in him is that he’s just a good model student.

For some time now, he had been trying to get a perfect plan just so they can really be alone by themselves without any interruption, then he realized something…

“You know…all the kids who get detentions are pretty lucky.” Frank stated one lunch break.

“Why?” James asked, furrowing his brows.

The other guys looked at him confused; they don’t understand why given detention is a good thing.

“Because they all get to gawk at Miss. Reynolds for an intensive hour. One to one…” Frank replied.

Gerard perked up at that, his eyes wide.

“What??? One to one with Miss. Reynolds?” Gerard asked.

“Yep…the detention kid alone with Miss. Reynolds in her office for an hour after school.” Frank replied.

“Miss. Reynolds gets all the detention kids…” Frank added.

From then on, he began to decide to land himself with a detention just by fucking up any lessons, which would be a very easy-peasy job. He has Mrs. Grey next, and he’s now planning to fuck up that lesson.

“Be quiet! Mr. Way…it’s lesson time. You can talk after the lesson finishes.” Mrs. Grey stated sternly.

Gerard Way smirked and chucked a paper airplane up into the air toward Mrs. Grey, hit the white board and fell to the floor.

“Like I care…” Gerard stated sarcastically.

Every student in the class laughed.

“That’s it! I’ve had enough of you! I’ve let you off and off again! Detention for you tomorrow! Go and see Miss. Reynolds in her detention notes, one copy for Mr. Way and another copy for Miss. Reynolds.

At this point, he wonders what Miss. Reynolds does with the detention kids.

“I will be setting you a piece of extra work to do, mister. I want you to finish it during your detention hour session with Miss. Reynolds.” Mrs. Grey stated.

Gerard remained as cool as a cucumber on the outside, while on the inside he’s sure as heck is excited about the detention.

“Of course…I will be there.” Gerard stated and smirked, still carrying an attitude.
Sign up to rate and review this story