Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 43

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 337 words

0Unrated
"Hello?" I took a deep breath. My body shook with the tears I'd been crying for the past half-hour in my car in the parking lot of a shopping center. I didn't know who else to call. I mean, I was always bringing someone down. I almost ruined Marcia and Gerard's relationship. I almost single handedly broke up one of the tightest group of friends that I've ever seen.

I used to be part of that group, but now I see all I do is make them worry and turn against each other. I don't want to be a burden to them. It's not fair to them.

"Hello?" He said again. I could hear the irritation in his voice. "Hell..."

"Thank you," I blurted out. My voice sounded horse even to myself.

"Nonnie?"

"Yeah, its me. Thank you for the locks."

"Non are you okay? Where are you?" He had that authoritative tone to his voice. I smiled. I was beginning to like it when he sounded like that. It was almost like a father scolding a child. I was starting to understand that this was the way that he showed he cared. That gentleness was for extreme circumstances only. "Nonnie answer me."

"They sold the house Pete. Mr. Howard fired me. My sister is moving in with her boyfriend and my best friend is now the person I hate more than anything on this planet. I need you to tell me there's something for me to hold on to. I need there to be something worth living for cause I'm about two blocks away from..." I stopped. He didn’t know about my past with drugs, nor had I told him. I was two blocks away from Bert’s house again.

"From where?" he asked. "You... Just tell me where you are." his voice had changed to a desperate plea.

"I'm in the car in the parking lot of the shopping center at the corner of Lexington and Bond Avenue." I answered.

"I'm on my way."
Sign up to rate and review this story