Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Lie After Lie

PREVIEW FOR UP COMING SEQUEL!!!

by dtng101 0 reviews

OKAY SO THIS IS A PREVIEW FOR THE UPCOMING SEQUEL~'THE PRETENDERS'.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 543 words

0Unrated
AUTHER'S NOTE~OKAY SO RIGHT NOW I'AM STILL OUT OF TOWN BUT THANKFULLY MY COUSIN BROUGHT HER LAPTOP,SO I COULD RIGHT A PREVIEW OF WHAT A WAITS YOU MY DARLINGS~D.SO WHEN I GET BACK IN TOWN TO MY BABY AKA COMPUTURE LOL~D.I'LL RIGHT THE SEQUEL.SO ANYWAYS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REVIEWS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER HUH?I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGH ABOUT THE ENDNG,WELL NOT QUIET THE ENDING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WINKOKAY SO EITHER WAY I'LL BE COMING BACK ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY NOT TO SURE ABOUT THAT.SO HERE'S THE LITTLE PREVIEW~D......
~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X

[PREVIEW FOR THE PRETENDERS SEQUEL OF TELL ME LIE AFTER LIE
Jane's POV.
I've been spending my summer with my dear beloved charming caring brothers.Gerard and Mikey are always what I dreamed of,of having brothers.They sure fooled me,who knew all along that they were my two best friends that I've known since I was just a small toddler who berly knew how to pronouce their names correctly.So practilly I knew them all along,just never though they were my brothers that have kept that secret from me many years ago.So two more weeks till summer is over yeah.I really don't want summer to end either though I 'am going to be in the same school and Mikey and my friends are going to be there I 'am kind of scared of people knowing my secret you know,the one I berly found out.The one that I'am a witch shhh.I'am still getting the hand of it,of how to use them.It was hard at first of course but then I got better.I haven't tolden anyone not even my friends,that's when they'll think I toatally lost it.My grandama Helena must be really proud of me,knowing that I'am following here foot steps.
Well either way Mikey and Gerard invited me and my unlce and aunt for dinner over AT THEIR HOUSE.!
Oh boy my first incounter with my parents.That's going to be really hard you have no idea.
Oh and did I mention that there's three girls in grade ten a year older than me that are supposely said that their 'witches'.And I don't have a problem with that,but every time I pass by Linda's locker that's near by theirs just to say hi.They always give me this strange look,like if they know my secret.
It's almost like they could read my mind.
Their names are Mikay the head one of all three of them then there's Alirae and Charli.
So as usual there's something good happening in my life getting balanced with something bad.

ohh I guess that's how my life is.....

[A/N];SO DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT
TELL ME PLEASE I'AM EAGER TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS~D.
Sign up to rate and review this story