Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Key Party

Reno and Yuffie

by RenoTurk 3 reviews

A slightly more serious chapter to end on. Reno and Yuffie... and Yuffie's confession. Last Chapter.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Reno,Yuffie Kisaragi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 1503 words - Complete

0Unrated
“So... yo..." Yuffie giggled as the door was shut by the cocky redhead. "What do we do?" She swigged a large mouthful of sake and giggled. One thing Yuffie realised she was not experienced with was the alcohol.

"Um fuck." Reno chuckled putting his goggles to the desk on the side. "You know that was the point of the evening?"

"Well um of course I did." Her hands went to her hips and she pouted at him. "Tifa explained the rules thank you." She then folded her arms. Reno looked at her with one eye raised. Great, he'd got the loon. "But um... Reno? I never, with a guy I mean."

"You're a virgin?" Reno looked at her.

"Well with a guy." Yuffie blushed. "I've you know um played around with Tifa but that's it."

"Why in Jenova's name did you think it'd be a Class A idea to join a random fuck party then?" Reno sighed he had to draw a short straw.

"I didn't really think it would go this far." Yuffie said feeling even more stupid now. "Reno I'm sorry." Yuffie whispered and looked at him. She'd probably trashed the playboys evening utterly.

"Aww honey." Reno settled on the bed and pulled her down to give her a big hug and let his shirt loose and his hair. "Well I won't tell if you don't but I shall be commandeering the sake."

"You're not angry?" Yuffie looked at him surprised.

"Why the hell would I be babes?" Reno looked at her. "I might be a murdering son-of-a-gun but come on... a rapist ain't on my list, no way and no how." He watched as Yuffie smiled and shook his head. He was an idiot soft spot. "When you feel ready you'll know."

"Reno?" Yuffie looked at him as he swigged another load of the sake and inched closer. "Do you think I am pretty enough for you?"

"Yo you freaking crazy..." Reno pushed her softly. "Ya cute babydoll and that's what surprised me when you just said that." Yuffie blushed and buried her head in his lap. "That's not helping." Reno pointed out to her.

"Can I touch your... you know?" Yuffie giggled like a teenager in sex ed.

"My cock?" He smirked as her cheeks went bright red and he grabbed her hand and put it on his groin over his trousers. "There; hardly any big deal."

Yuffie looked at him and ran her hands over the soft material of his trousers. He wore a nice pair of black slacks that felt good on her skin and she ran over it engrossed as the more she touched him the harder he got. Reno was wondering if he'd have to make his excuses to get to the bathroom and jerk off but Yuffie's gentle investigations felt fine too. Yuffie wasn't sure what she was doing if she had been honest but every time his cock gave a twitch a ripple of delight and pride went through her. She could make him do that. She liked it a lot and Reno flopped back on the bed gently and left her to it for a while.

Yuffie wasn't really feeling very bashful after a while and so she unzipped Reno's trousers and pulled his erection to the cool air. Reno let out a soft moan of encouragement as he closed his eyes and left her to interrogate his flesh. If all she did was tease him all night maybe it would be a good thing. Maybe he could treat it like some form of patience mission, something Tseng said he failed at miserably anyway.

Yuffie's hand ran up and down his cock marveling as it had grown under her hand and then as she toyed with it she ended up transfixed by the slight glimmer of liquid forming at his slit. Yuffie looked up, Reno's eyes were closed but he was anything but sleeping. His eyes shot open when he realised her tongue had ran over the slit, gods that felt good. Damn it, he had to behave... really, truly had to behave.

"Reno?" Yuffie looked at him and saw his eyes were open. "Would... can we?" Reno looked at her with a soft smile.

"No... you should make it someone special in your life." His own was far from that but he didn't see reason to discuss drunken one night lays and failures. "I'm not special to you babes, not like that." Yuffie sighed, he was the first person she had trusted enough to want to. Reno looked at her, okay so maybe she was being sincere. "Okay okay if you want me that much I guess I could make an effort." He pretended to roll his eyes.

"Baka." Yuffie giggled and slid over on to his lap taking her top off. Reno looked at her, just like most things in her life the little Ninja seemed to like being fast and bossy. Curiously the lack of bossy upset him more. "Well what do I do?"

Reno chuckled, what came naturally to the redhead along with fighting and conspiring was sex, he leant to her and played gently with her breasts for a while. Yuffie smiled at him and wiggled her short clad bottom against his cock. He felt pretty big and she was sure it was going to hurt. That worried her a little but for some reason she trusted that if she didn't want something Reno, the cocky one, was going to comply with her needs and desires or to stop.

Reno gently eased out of his own clothes and kissed her before he got her naked too. She had a sweet body he had to admit, she was lithe, well built without being too thin and his fingers played softly with her outer lips and gently played around insider her. Tifa had done similar and Yuffie had more than one occasion enjoyed fun with the dark haired beauty but this was so very different.

"Reno," she panted, "please."

"One last time are you sure this is what you want? I'm not gonna marry you or nothing." He pointed out.

"I know." Yuffie didn't care, there was a climax ready to happen. She wanted to feel man and he was the choice. "Now..." Reno lifted her gently to him and kissed her, rolling her on to her back, spreading her legs, guiding his cock softly against her.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." Reno muttered but was secretly praying she wouldn't, hells he was going to struggle to stop now after an hour of her teasing his erection. Yuffie nodded and he slid into her, she bit her lip as she felt him slide into her and then he paused, letting her get used to what was going on. He kissed her lips softly before starting a rhythm. Holy, she was tight and that just made him struggle more not to plough into the wet gripping walls.

"Reno!" Yuffie uttered his name, he felt so good. How had she not been able to get hold of this before? Yuffie's hands went to his back and her nails gently scraped down his warm skin. He looked so beautiful and yet she knew it was likely a one night thing, that was what he had come for but she didn't mind. Maybe they'd roll around again someday. Yuffie arched against him and shuddered in delight.

The redhead knew he wasn't going to last long but then again Yuffie was already gripping him and panting so hard he was sure she wasn't going to either. His cock was drenched in her wet juices as he slammed into her finally with his balls pushing against her. Yuffie moaned out loud, how could he get this to feel so good? She hadn't got a clue if she was doing the right thing but when she heard Reno whisper he was going to cum she pulled him closer. His hand was underneath her back on one shoulder pulling her closer as his length pushed in and out.

"Inside... I want to feel it all." She whispered back and buried her head into his neck and shoulder.

"Fuck... yes." Reno uttered as he jerked and his climax exploded into her. He nearly dropped her as his hand moved from her shoulder and he managed to lay her back against the bed. He heard her softly crying and panicked. "Did I hurt you?"

"No..." Yuffie looked up at him. "No it was... perfect." She wiped her eyes and hugged him tight. "Reno you're such a good friend to me."

"Well hells," he chuckled, "I never heard that one after sex before."

"Well you never had me before." She smiled softly. "Now will you pass the sake, I'm planning on trying something new again later and you better not be too drunk to perform." Reno laughed and passed her the bottle.

"There's my lady." He said as he stood up and headed to find the shower.
Sign up to rate and review this story