Categories > Games > Tales of Phantasia

A Night To Remember

by AnthranDawn 0 reviews

Cless finds mint alone at the inn at Ary... and Cless comforts the person who he cares about the most.

Category: Tales of Phantasia - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 647 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cless was walking through the town of Ary, just before the planned assault on Dhaos’s castle. “I can’t believe our journey is almost over… it seemed like yesterday that my parents were murdered… anyway I should be getting back to the inn.”

When Cless entered the inn he found the rest of the party, eating. He walked over and sat down. Klarth looked up from his meal “Cless did you just get here?”

“Yeah I did” he replied. Cless looked around the table to see Chester, Klarth, Arche, and suzu, and an open chair.

“Hey where is mint?” asked Cless.

“She never came down” Klarth said. “She is probably in her room still.”

“I’ll check on her” said Cless. He got up from the table and went up the stairs to the second floor. Arche stopped eating and looked in the direction of the staircase.

“Do I sense a little jealousy, Arche?” Chester asked with a smirk on his face.

“Shut up Chester!” screamed Arche and she pushed him out of his chair

---

Cless approached Mint’s room and knocked on the door. “Mint it’s me, Cless… are you allright?”

“The door is unlocked” Mint said.

Cless opened the door to find Mint sitting on the bed staring at the moon. He found it unusuall because mint is always with the group… she was never alone.

“Mint I came up here to see how you were doing… the rest of us didn’t see you at dinner and…”

“I’m fine thanks for asking” said Mint.

Cless walked over to face mint, only to find that tears running down her face. “Mint are you crying?” he asked. She looked up at Cless, and then turned her head away. “Why are you crying? Cless asked.

“It’s just that we will be facing Dhaos tomarrow and I’ve been thinking about all of the things he has done to the people we know and love… and I can’t stop thinking about my mother, I miss her so much.”

Cless sat down beside Mint. “I know how you feel… everyday I think about my parents and the day they were killed.

“But what if Dhaos hurts on of us? I couldn’t bear to lose anybody else” Mint said.

“Mint I swear to you I will never let that happen” Cless said.

“Thank you Cless” said Mint. She smiled at him, and she rested her head on Cless’s shoulders. Cless wrapped his arm around Mint’s body.

“Cless thank you so much for being there for me and protecting me” Mint said. “I really appreciate it… I really do”.

“Mint I would fight Dhaos by myself to protect you” cless said.

“You would?” asked Mint.

“I would… because I love you”. Mint took her head of Cless’s shoulder. “You love me?” asked Mint.

“I really do” said Cless. There was silence and Cless, waiting for an answer stared into the eyes of the person who he cared about the most.

“Cless… I love you too” Mint said. Cless was overwhelmed with joy; he took Mint into his arms and held her. Then Mint looked into Cless’s eyes and kissed him. After they parted from the deep kiss they watched the moon until the late hours of the night.

“I think it’s time we get some rest” said Cless.

“I agree, good night… Cless”

“Good night Mint”. Cless then left the room and went to sleep.

The next morning the party gathered on the summit where Dhaos’s castle was hidden.
“Everyone ready?” asked Klarth.

“We’re ready!” said Cless and Mint.

Authors Notes
I really enjoyed writing this fanfic. I know that Cless and Mint do not confess their love for each other in the game. I just thought it would be nice to write a story about it.
Sign up to rate and review this story