Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light and Dark

Chapter 13

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 1053 words - Complete

0Unrated
I moaned into my pillow. What am I supposed to do now? I laid there on my bed for what seems like hours but I knew it was only for a few minutes. I sat up and with a sigh I rechecked the time. It was 12:07am. I’ve been calling Gerard for hours since he walked off and he never answered. What is a girl to do when her boyfriend just never answers her calls after an argument? I don’t know! I listened thoroughly; everyone was asleep. Hmm… and I thought of doing something that I thought I would never do.





I gasped with a shudder when I heard a dog bark behind a lock gate. It’s only a dog I calmed myself. It was relatively dark that I had to walk slowly in case I might trip. I hope my family won’t know that I crept out of the house. Yes, I climbed out of my window in the dead of night just to see if Gerard was home safe and sound. Yea, pretty stupid of me but I was worried!
When I arrived in front of his house, I cursed myself. I didn’t know how to get in the house!

“Fuck me dead!” I mumbled to myself.

Just then the front door opened revealing Ray.

I smiled shyly. “Hi”

His eyes widened. “Hey, what are you doing here at night? It’s dangerous!” he ushered me into the
house. “Are you okay?”

I was surprised from his sympathy but I nodded. “I’m fine. Is Gerard here?”

“Yes, he lives here” he said.

I ran upstairs and walked into his room full of his friends.

They all were shock as Ray was.

“Um… Gerard, your girlfriend came. She was kinda alone” Ray said from behind me.

I blushed. I was a loser.

Gerard stood up automatically behind his crowd of friends. “Mel?” he pushed through his friends and
looked down at me in fury. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

I was slightly taken aback. I mean I understand why he’s mad at me, I just interrupted his privacy. “I was worried about you when you didn’t answer my calls.” I answered him simply.

“See Gerard, I told you, you should have answered her calls” Frank said from behind him.

“Shut up Frank” Gerard remarked. “Mel, you do not walk alone in the middle of the night just because you’re worried about me, you go it?”

“I’m not your little puppet where you tell me what to do!” I snapped at him.

“I’m just giving you common sense”

“Look, I came here all the way from my house just to see if you were okay. I risked my bloody safety to see you and here you say this shit. I was wrong about you” I narrowed my eyes at him. “I’m going home.” I turned and walked out of his room. I was wrong about don’t judge a book by its cover.

“You’re not going anywhere!” Gerard yelled from behind me.

I turned to him. “I am, and you can’t stop me.” I continued walking. I paused when I heard him growl which shivered me. I felt him turn me to wards him violently. My eyes widened when I saw his angry monstrous eyes. “Let me go” I told him sternly.

“No.” he said sharply. “Ok, I’m sorry about today Mel. I’m stupid. Now please just don’t go anywhere ok?” he slightly pleaded.

I stared at him disbelievingly, “No!” I tried to push him to lose his grasp on me.

Gerard was about to say something when Frank came in between us.

“Come on Gerard just let her go.” he said.

Gerard huffed and let me go.

I stumbled back and without pausing I left his house. I was glad that I left the house at that moment because my tears rush down my cheek the minute I got out of the house. I am so stupid!

“Melody!” I heard from behind me.

I gasped and turned around to see Frank jogging after me. I sighed a relief and wipe my tears off my cheeks. “Frank?”

“Gerard didn’t want you to walk home alone so I suggested to walk you” he avoided my eyes.

“Oh ok…” I nodded.

“Have you been crying?” he looked at me closely.

I started walking and tried to cover my face with my hair. “No.”

“Aww, it’ll be ok” he put his arms around me which surprised me. “Gerard is like that. It’s just a kind
of way of showing that he still loves you.”

I gave him that look that said ‘oh really?’.

“He just loses control like that…” he fiddled with his fingers.

“Well I don’t date guys that loses control”

He sighed, “Ok, honestly he’s just a little tinsy bit drunk”

I looked at him, “What? Gerard was drunk?”

“Yea… he was worse before either night came in.” he rubbed the back of his head.

“So are you saying that he drinks when he’s emotional?” I asked.

Frank nodded. “You could put it that way.”

I stopped walking, “What was he upset about really?”

He grinned, “You, of course. He was angry at himself for having that argument with you.”

“Really?” I suddenly felt flattered.

“Mmhmm” Frank nodded.

I nodded and we kept walking.





I hugged Frank, “Thanks for walking me.” I said.

“It’s cool” he grinned like a 5 year old child who just go something new.

I pushed open my window to my bedroom.

“Uh… you need help?” Frank chuckled.

“Please”

He pulled me up and I climbed over through the window and crashed into my room.

I laughed and stood back up. I hugged him again. When I was about to let him got his lips sort of met mine for a moment and in the small time frame I didn’t know how to react to that.

He pulled away and blushed. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t supposed to do that I just couldn’t help myself”

I nodded slightly shocked.

“Pretend it didn’t happen.” his yes pleaded.

I nodded. I watched his silhouette run off.






Lolz!!!!!!
I feel loved... and sleepy.
Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story