Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whirlwind Weekend

Make or Break

by Dondon1827 0 reviews

Shocking News

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-08-01 - 439 words

0Unrated
The doctor nodded and carried on. Frank smiled inside and out. That was the first time Kait had officialy reffered to him as her boyfriend.

They walked out of the doctors office hand in hand. "Finally your going public" said Gerard as the couple walked towards him. Kait simply nodded. "So what did the doctor" said Bob getting straight to the point. "She has to take these pills for a few days and see how it goes" said Frank. They all got up and walked to the door of the hospital. The rain ws still coming down hard and Frank knew he couldnt risk Kait getting soaked again. So he wrapped his jacket round her, took off his shirt, put that over her head, picked her up over his shoulder and ran.

"Frank are you crazy?!" screamed Kait as he ran towards the car with her. He placed her down in the back seat and looked at her. "Nope, im just keeping my girlfriend dry" he kissed her and ran round to climb in beside her. His chest was soaked and he was trying not to shiver. Kait was very sleepy and she snuggled in next to Frank. She realised he was still shirtless and so she hugged him extra tight to keep him warm.

By the time they got home the rain had stopped and Frank put on his shirt. He still went round and opened Kaits door for her and when she stepped out he put his arm around her and they walked into the house together.

The guys watched them walk in the house and they all turned to eachother. "He is soooo in love" said Bob. They all nodded "But do you think Kait feels as strongly for him" questioned Ray. None of them said anything, they just shrugged and went inside. They saw Kait and Franks shoes at the bottom of the stairs and figured they had gone to bed, they went in the living room to watch some TV.

Upstairs Kait and Frank were in the guest room where Kait was staying. Frank had gotten into his boxers and was in bed. Kait was in the bathroom and when she came out she was crying. Frank jumped up and went to her. "Is it your head sweety?" he asked while leading her to the bed. She shook her head while sobbing. "Well then what is it?" he said as he hugged her close. She put her arms around him. "Im pregnant."


A/N- hey guys sorry this is a bit short, Im really tired. Please review with ideas :) thanks for reading x x
Sign up to rate and review this story