Categories > Anime/Manga > FAKE

How Billie Joe met Gerard

by GREENDAYBJ 0 reviews

Category: FAKE - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-01 - Updated: 2008-08-01 - 783 words

-1Illiterate
One night after the singer of My Chemical Romance just got out of the shower he got a call from the hospital. Gerard: What? Doctor: Your wife is having a baby. Gerard: mouth drops Lyn-Z is having my kid? Doctor: Yes. Gerard: I'll be right there!!!! On his way to the hospital he saw Frank walking on the street. Gerard: Hey Frank! Frank: Yeah. Gerard: Lyn-Z is having a baby!!!! Frank: ooooohhhhhh I wanna come pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gerard: Okay fine but I need cookies first.... Frank: Fine! I won't go! Gerard: I don't care if you go I just want cookies. Frank: Then I'm going. Gerard: Well then get in. Frank: Ok. When they got to the hospital Billie Joe was back stage after an American Idiot show and then HE got a call from Adrienne. Adrienne: He uhh Honey? Billie: Yeah? Adrienne: Tre set himself on fire again.. Billie: Okay I'll be there. As Billie Joe walked to the same hospital as Gerard he walked by his house to get his car and Joey was inside and wanted to come with so Billie Joe gave in and let him come and on the way he saw Mikey Way trying to get a cab but none of them would stop so Billie Joe offered him a ride. Billie: Hey I'll give you a ride. Mikey: Uhhhh thanks but no thanks. Billie: Oh come on your not gonna get a cab. Mikey: I'll walk then. Billie: Well where are you going? Mikey: hospital why? Billie: Well I'm going there to so do you want a ride or not? Mikey: Fine I guess. When they were driving no one said a word until they got there and both ran to there friend or brother while Joey was still waiting. Billie Joe was up there talking to Tre when Gerard walked in there not knowing it was the wrong room then Billie Joe told him to get out and Gerard said "No you get out my wife is the one having the baby in here" so Billie Joe replies "Ain't no one in here having a baby so leave" then there where alot of words I can not repeat but wait Mikey walks in. Mikey: Shut up!!!!!!!! Billie: Oh hey Mikey. Gerard: Mikey you know this thing? Billie: You know him? Mikey tries to speak. Gerard: He's my brother. Billie: Well he's my friend! Adrienne: Uhh Billie? Billie: Yeah. Adrienne: Can you go get Joey? Billie: Oh he's in the car. Adrienne: Go get him! Billie: Why? Adrienne: When we stay this late there would be more chances for someone to steal him. Did you atleast take the keys out? Billie: Oh no. Adrienne: BILLIE JOE!!!! Both run to see if Joey is there while Gerard and Mikey were still in the room Frank runs in and gave Gerard cookies and then a few minutes later (BJ and 80 were at the stairs by then) Gerard wondered. Gerard: Hey uhh Frank? Frank: What do you want I'm getting tired. Gerard: Isn't there some Armstrong guy in the band Green Day? Frank: Yeah. Silence. Then all three (Gerard, Mikey, and Frank) looked at each other and yelled "Billie Joe Armstrong" Gerard: That's where the Joey kid was from. Frank: Oh my god let's get down there!!!!!!!! But before they could even think of leaving Billie Joe ran back in the room. Billie: He's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank: Oh my god. Gerard: looks out the window hey Billie Joe is that your car? Billie: Runs over there to see Yeah. Gerard: Look Billie Joe I'm sorry for what I said and if I don't make this then tell my wife I love her and that this was for the best. Billie: Okay. Why? It was too late Gerard had jumped out of the window and onto BJ's car. And the man ran away but Gerard didn't move. Billie Joe, Adrienne, Mikey, and Frank ran to Gerard and still he didn't move. Billie Joe started to cry then remembered. Billie: Joey. And ran to see if his son was there. He was safe and sound and if it wasn't for Gerard Billie Joe might not have gotten his son back so Billie cut him some slack or atleast would if Gerard even knew he was standing there worried too death about him. Then Mikey ran to get help and when he got back tons of people were with him and they worked on Gerard plus he had to stay a few weeks. And you know who was there every minute of it? Billie Joe the one he had called gay, stupid, ugly, and a lier but Billie Joe forgave him. To Be Continued....
Sign up to rate and review this story