Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Dominoes

by Noizchild

Part two of Pete and Rose's hot night in. Rose finally makes the first step to leave Tony. Review me!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-01 - Updated: 2008-08-01 - 917 words - Complete

?Blocked
Dominoes:

Pete kissed Rose on the lips passionately. The woman didn't even bother to resist. She kissed back almost instantly. Pete let his hands stray down her back. He grabbed onto her lacy black bra quickly. The emo babe took a while to unhook it. Rose tried to help him a bit, but he forced her still. He was meant what he said. Petey was taking over now. All Rose could do was succumb to his sexual advances. And that wasn't going to be a problem.

Pete managed to unhook her bra and slide it off of her slowly. He tossed the bra straight down to the floor. He began lightly kissing down her neck. Rose moaned aloud happily. It was as if she had never felt such pleasure before in her life. Tony used to... No! Rose decided to not compare Pete to Tony anymore. That was a sign to her that she still had some feelings for the thug. But remembering last night, encouraged her that it was time to let him go. She had been meaning to leave Tony for a long tonight, but she never really got around to it. Something always got in the way. But this time was different. Rose was going to have a clean break starting tonight. Focusing on Pete in bed would be the first step.

Pete slowly moved down to Rose's breasts. He began sucking on her nipples passionately. Rose moaned even louder. She lightly ran her fingers through his short black hair. Pete kept licking and sucking on her breasts in deep love. His hands strayed down to her lovely waist. He slowly unzipped her skirt. Rose moaned again at Panda's touch. "His fingers are so warm!" she thought in delight. Pete slowly worked her skirt off. He threw that to the floor. The man pulled off her stockings pretty quickly. The only thing left was Rose's lacy white panties. Pete had a grin up to his ears. He had been itching for this part. He wanted to strip his rose down and f**k her brains out. There was only one thing that stood in his way at the moment. Pete grabbed the sides of her panties and yanked them right off. Pete lightly pushed open her thighs and began kissing down to her stomach. Rose looked down at him as he did so.

"Oh what are you doing?" she asked high bliss. Pete looked up at her and shushed her quietly. They both knew that was a pointless question. But, he was going to answer her anyway.

"You blew me," Pete said to her. "So now, I'm eating you out!" Then he sank back down and slipped his tongue inside. Rose moaned at the feeling. Pete began licking her slowly. There it was again. The electrocuting feeling of desire rose up fast in Rose's curvy body.

"OHHH!!!" she cried out. "YES!!! YES!!! DON'T STOP!!!" The emo babe began searching for all of the sensitive areas in his girl He was going to make her believe every words that he told her the first time he did this. Not only was he looking for sensitive spots, he was putting force to his licks. When he found a good spot, Pete would suck and nibble of Rose to make sure she felt the pleasure before. Rose was now screaming out in high-end pleasure. This was better than the last time that he ate her out. The first time was just a study of her. This time, he was really meaning business.

Pete began forcing his tongue in deeper. Rose was now screaming out happily. She grabbed onto the sheets below her tightly. The memories of bad sex with Tony were wiped clean from her mind at that moment. It was as if she had lost her virginity to Pete and not her lazy boyfriend. Rose was again had a strong argument to up and leave Tony for Pete. But, sex wasn't going to be enough for the change. The journalist decided to stick around longer with Pete find out more reasons to dump Tony and start a new relationship with Peter Panda. That my friends was going to be one quest that Rose was more than happy to take.

Pete gave her more one powerful lick before Rose came harder than the first time he ate her out. The emo hottie between her legs had again hit her magic "cum button" with one flick and shot her like a missile into the valley of pleasure.

"OHHHH!!!!" Rose screamed at the top of her lungs as she nearly sat up in bed. She crashed back on her bed panting like a wild animal. Pete smiled wickedly to himself in his head as he helped himself to her sweetness. Rose was whimpering in pleasure at these licks.

"Oh wow!" she cried out." You're so good!!!" When he was done, Pete moved up away from her lower part and cuddled up next to her. He looked at her with those sexy eyes of his. Rose looked at him smiling. Pete leaned in close to her hot lovely ear.

"Now we're even," he whispered to her.

"Uh-hm," she said to him softly as she was falling asleep beside of him. Pete lightly kissed her on the forehead. The couple both went to sleep beside of each other. That sexy exchange was the push to the domino effect of a long list of events to come for the summer.

Hey DJ-J-J-J
Sign up to rate and review this story