Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Calm Before the Storm

by Noizchild

Rose and Pete have another hot night tonight. Expect more to come.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 1408 words - Complete

?Blocked
Calm Before the Storm:

I just shrugged at her. "A few minutes ago, I guess," I said. Rose hurried over to me and hugged me close. I was pleasantly surprised. I lightly held her in my arms.

"Okay," I said. "Good to see you to!" She just snuggled close to me. Rosie looked up at me smiling.

"So baby," she said to me. "How was your day?" I smiled back at her.

"Just the same old thing," I said to her. "You?"

"Oh," she said. "Pretty good. I've got the first part of my articles." She knelt in close to kiss me. I helped her by kissing her. Rose kissed me back. We seemed to stay like that for a while. Rosie lightly pushed away from me.

"Want to go inside?" she asked me.

"You want me to?" she asked. Rose kissed me again.

"Yeah!" she said. I let go of her and moved away from the door. Rose pulled out her key and unlocked the door. We went into the house and closed the door behind us. She pinned me up against the wall. Rosie kissed me again. I held her close to me and kissed her back. I wanted to do this today. I had missed Rosie all day. I had managed to get away from Ashlee just to see Rose for the night. It wasn't easy to do. Ever since we got engaged, she tries to be up under me. It's not that I don't love her; I just need some time alone. Some time alone with Rose.

She quickly led me down the hall to her room. We didn't stop kissing along the way.

"Hey Rose, kiss" I said to her.

"Hm?" she asked me as she tried to open the door.

"Don't you think kiss Davis will here us? Kiss" I managed to ask her. She looked up at me innocently.

"Yeah," she said. "But he won't bother us."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she insisted. Rose finally opened the door and shoved me into the room. I managed to grab the door and closed it tightly. Rose shoved me back onto her bed. She kissed me again on the lips. The calm before the storm was over now. It was time for the heat tonight. Rose quickly pinned back my arms to the bed. I was smiling to myself as she kept kissing me. "Being a kinky girl tonight, huh?" I thought. "I can take that!" Rose quickly spread her legs over me and forced her tongue in my mouth. I lightly nibbled on her bottom lip. She tastes like cotton candy. I held her close to my body. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest. I reached up and unbuttoned her fancy black and dark blue jacket. I yanked it off of her quickly. I wanted to push her onto her back, but she was just pinning me down. "Okay then," I thought. "You want to be on the top. Alright, you win!"

Rosie grabbed onto my black hoodie and slid it off of me slowly. I forced my tongue nearly down her pretty little throat. She nearly choked on me. I pulled back a little bit. Rosie grabbed onto my shirt and grabbed it off of me. Damn, this girl isn't really stopping tonight. I like it! I grabbed onto her blouse and tried to stay calm enough to unbutton it. My own desire wasn't really helping. I practically dragged her blouse off of her lovely shoulders. Her black lacy bra was revealed to me. Her tits were begging me to play with them. I was about to reach up and grab them, but Rosie stopped my hands right away. I broke off the kiss to look up at her harmlessly. She smiled at me wickedly.

"No, no!" she chirped at me. "I'm the one in control tonight!" I smiled and nodded at her.

"Of course you are!" I said to her. Rose smiled and kissed me on the lips again. I kissed her back. Rosie lightly pulled away and sat on her knees over me.

"That's right," she said to me. Rosie then began kissing on my neck and collarbone. I moaned aloud. It was so warm. She's tormenting me! Her kisses suddenly got smaller as she moved further down. Rosie began licking and kissing at my chest. I grabbed onto the sheets tightly below. I was really hard below. I wanted her to hurry up and f**k me. Rosie grabbed onto my jeans and quickly undid them. Her fingers felt so good against my skin.

She kept moving downwards as she was trying to yank down his jeans. Rosie seemed to be having a hard time trying to get them off because they were so tight. "Good luck, girl!" I thought to her. "Work for it!" It took her close to three minutes to get my pants off. Once they were off, she threw them off to floor. Only thing that was left was my boxers. Rosie made it down to my Clandestine bat tattoo and began taking her time licking on it. Okay, this is much! She's really working me tonight. Rosie may look like an angel on the outside, but she must a kinky freak in bed! She has to be. Why else would she be torturing me like this?

While she kept licking the bat, Rosie grabbed onto my boxers and slowly slid them off. I was now at my wit's ends. She was now pushing it.

"Oh Rosie!!!" I yelled out. "I can't take it anymore! Don't tease like this! Give it to me now!" Rosie stopped tasting me and looked up at me smiling.

"Ask me nicely!" she insisted. I just sighed.

"Please don't tease me like this, Ms. Rosie!" I yelled out happily. "I begging you!" Rose smiled at me wickedly.

"Gladly!" she replied to me. Then she took my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it hard. I was breathing heavily. Rose was going just as slow as she could right now. Damn it, she is so bad to me! This is just so wrong! Rosie even started nibbling and using her tongue on me for even more. The pleasure was too much for me.

"Harder Rosie!!!" I yelled out. "GIVE ME MORE!!!" Rosie complied quickly. She sped with her mouth in a rush. I shut my eyes and moaned even louder. I reached down and lightly ran my fingers through her long black ponytail. Her hair was like silk in my fingertips. Rosie kept sucking on me even more. I was moaning at the top of my lungs. She's so good! I'll have to return the favor later. Suddenly, I couldn't hold back anymore. I began bucking hard into her face. Rose was almost doing everything to keep up with me. I seemed to be going too fast for her. I wanted to slow down, but something inside wouldn't let me. Rose finally managed to catch up however and went even faster than before. I was almost about to lose my mind.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" I yelled to her. I released in a rush in her mouth. Rose looked at me in aroused surprise. I seemed to have caught her off guard with that one. She sat up on her knees with her mouth full. Rosie swallowed up after a few seconds. I watched her do so while I waited. My hot angel finally smiled at me.

"You taste great!" she said aloud. I reached up and lightly stroked her fringe. Rose lied down now to me and cuddled up to me. I smiled to myself wickedly. I had her right where I wanted her. I snickered to myself. Rosie heard me. She turned to me with a confused looked on her sweet little face.

"Darling," she said to me. "What's wrong? What's so funny?" I didn't say a word. I quickly overpowered her and pinned her down onto her back. Rose looked up at me in shock.

"Petey?!?" she asked aloud. "What the hell are you doing?!?" I smirked at her in a sexy way. I lightly put my hand over her mouth.

"Shhh," I whispered to her. "I'm taking control now." Rosie looked at me excited. I just lightly kissed her on the forehead. She had her moment of power, now it was my turn!

I Couldn't Ask for Another
Sign up to rate and review this story