Categories > Anime/Manga > D.Gray-man

No Rest For The Wicked

by Soubi 0 reviews

If Bookman Jr. valued his life, he wouldn't have committed such a vile crime... slight Reader x Lavi

Category: D.Gray-man - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-01 - Updated: 2008-08-02 - 205 words - Complete

0Unrated
WHACK.

Bookman Jr. released a wail of pain as he was sent flying through the air, crashing into one of the many sectors of the library.

Dust sprinkled the demolished area where the epitome of devilment landed not so comfortably. Lavi groaned as he arose from the ground on wobbly legs. And he thought the old panda’s kick was bad….

“LAVI!”

Said red-head ‘eeped’ at the expected outburst of a familiar voice and began to run for his life.


“Come on (Your Name)! I just took one~”


The air suddenly cracked in response before something flew right over him…


BAMPH.


… and landed right in front of the already horrified rabbit.


Lavi’s alabaster face became grew even more translucent in realization that the object was one of the library’s many, many finely furnished, maple-wood chairs. The ambiance of the room suddenly became even more bloodthirsty than what it was thirty seconds ago.


Crocodile tears began to stream down Lavi’s face as a cackle of delight and malice echoed throughout the room. Yep, he definitely warranted a death wish from (Your Name).


“(Your Name) !”


And all because he stole a stick of chocolate-flavored pocky from the breast pocket of (Your Name)’s uniform.
Sign up to rate and review this story