Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet Child O'Mine

Lost and Found

by slashesbabi 0 reviews

Do you see what I see

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-08-03 - Updated: 2008-08-03 - 521 words

0Unrated
Slash woke up forgetting what happened last night and went to go wake up Axl, Izzy and Duff. He yawned and walked to Axl’s door finding it locked he pounded on the door. Waited a second. Then pounded again, and was greeted by a pissed off Axl “Where's Angel” Asked Slash. “I don’t know.” he said. “Well help me find her” Said a concerned Slash. “Ok lets check Izzy’s room.” They walked quickly but quietly to Izzy’s room to find Izzy on the floor. Slash got to he knees and shook Izzy. “Izz wake up we got a problem” he said. “W-whats the problem.” “We lost Angel” Axl said. “Oh my god we have to find her.” he said getting up off the floor. “How the hell did I get down here?” he asked himself scratching his head. He shrugged it off and caught up with the rest of the guys just as they were walking into the room. “Oh my-” he was cut off by Slash who was aww-ing at the sight. Angel was laying on duff’s stomach he head on his chest. “I knew he loved her” Said Axl. Be right back” said Izzy as he ran off in search of a camera. He came back later and took a picture, Smiling at the sight as Duff opened his eyes to find three pairs of eyes looking at him. ”What the fu-” he was cut off my Slash shushing him, pointing to the sleeping child on his chest. Duff then turned 3 different shades of red running his fingers through his blonde hair. “I-uh...well you see” he stammered “You love Angel don’t you” said Axl with a huge grin on his face. “I got an idea; Duff why don’t you take Angel somewhere special like the park or something.” “You know Axl that’s not a bad idea when she wakes up I'll take her to the park.” Axl, Slash, and Izzy walked out of the room to go get some food. Angel wakes up letting out a small yawn and looked up at Duff who smiled at her. “good morning Duffy” she said with a sweet smile. “good morning Angel” He said kissing her on the head, then looking at her. “She looks a little like me hair wise.” he though to himself. Angel had hopped off his lap and ran into to living room to find Izzy sitting on the couch mindlessly staring at the television. She hopped behind him and began to play in his hair, gently running her fingers through it then removing her rubber bands and pulling his hair up into pigtails with them. She smiled and said “Izzy looks pretty.” Izzy stood up walking to the mirror before examining his hair smiling then setting back down. “Thank you Angel” he said grinning at her as he lay on the couch sitting her on his stomach. “Hey angel, Duff is going to take you to the park today.” Angel let out a cheer and ran off to get dressed. Izzy smiled to himself as he channel surfed.
Sign up to rate and review this story