Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

Easy

by zox-N-xoz 0 reviews

BL WARNING! This is the first sex scene in Wammy House. It's Matt and Mercutio. It's also very long.... because I wanted to keep the whole sex scene together.

Category: Death Note - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-08-03 - Updated: 2008-08-03 - 1414 words

0Unrated
Beads of sweat started to fall down Mercutio’s face. He was a great actor, and not to mention Matt angry was the scariest thing he could think of at that moment. He gritted his teeth.
“Matt, it’s not important… Just take it and go…” Mercutio said, looking away from the boy.
Matt’s face was turning as red as his hair with the fury.
“No, no! I’m not leaving until I know why you’ve done this?” Matt said, walking towards Mercutio.
He stood by the bed, looking down at Mercutio. Mercutio’s plan was not to say anything until the right moment, so he made sure to keep his eyes off of Matt as well.
“Mercutio. Look at me! Why would you do such a thing?”
Mercutio still didn’t look, but it was so hard to keep from laughing.
-It’s going just as planned. He’s going to mention Mello soon, and then I can just press his buttons until he snaps.-
“I don’t know why you’d do this! I thought you were my friend! Were you just using me?”
Mercutio put on a slight pouty face.
“Mello would never do this to me!” Matt said, looking away.
-There it is…-
“Well then, why don’t you and your little princess fly off together to fag-land?” Mercutio yelled into his pillow.
He felt a slight pain as Matt jumped onto him, sitting on his stomach. He had Mercutio’s hands pinned down, and his face was the worst that Mercutio had ever seen! He didn’t even have to fake being scared; Matt was almost as scary as his parents’ murderer!
“What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you have to be such a dick to Mello and me? Mello is, and always will be, my best mate! Accept it!” Matt screamed.
-Thank fucking god these rooms are sound-proof.- Mercutio thought.
He turned on the water works.
“I-I’m so sorry Matt! I…I don’t mean it…I admire you so much…I just wanted to be good at something like you were!” Mercutio sobbed.
Matt’s face softened slightly.
“T-that’s why I…I stole your DS… I just wanted to be as good as video games as you were…I was going to return it…but you don’t know how it feels to not have a specialty… and then you can’t even be number one! It’s just so hard!”
Matt looked like he was about to cry too, underneath the goggles.
“And…Mello…” Mercutio started.
That name just made him angry, but he kept his cool. Well… at least he kept to the plan.
“I DON’T LIKE SHARING YOU!” He screamed.
He started panting. That scream took a lot, and it seemed to dent Matt’s emotions very much.
-Just as planned.-
“Oh…Mercutio…I didn’t know how much…you admired me.” Matt said, forcing himself not to sob.
Mercutio pulled his arms out of Matt’s grasp with ease. He lifted Matt’s goggles off his face gently, and he smiled. He pulled Matt in, softly brushing his lips onto Matt’s. Matt pulled away, slightly dazed.
“I admire you a lot more than you know.” Mercutio said, wiping away his tears.
He kissed him again, this time, surprised when he felt Matt’s tongue licking his lips, begging for an opening. Mercutio gave it to him, of course.
-I guess I couldn’t have predicted this part, unless I watched Mello and him in bed. But that would be weird. - Mercutio thought, tangling his fingers deep into his hair.
Matt pressed his body tight against Mercutio’s giving Mercutio the opening his wanted. He rolled over, and then sat on Matt’s stomach.
“I…quite like the view from here better.” Mercutio joked, hinting to Matt that he was in fact, always the dominant one.
Matt nodded, obviously getting it.
-That’s good. I would never take it from behind.- Mercutio thought, with another evil smile.
He went in and kissed him once again, this time bruising his lips purposely.
“Mery!” Matt gasped.
-Mery? Ah, I’ll take it.-
Mercutio smiled. He kissed Matt’s neck, sucking as hard as he could.
“Ah! Mercutio!” Matt said, slapping his back.
Mercutio laughed.
“Your hair will hide it, promise.” Mercutio said, and then finished putting his brand onto the cute redhead.
Matt closed his eyes, his mouth opened in pleasure. Mercutio un-did the buttons on his own shirt, while Matt pulled off his.
“So organized?” Matt asked.
Mercutio groaned.
“I like buttons.” He joked.
He threw his top onto the ground, and found Matt rolling him over on his back again.
“Matt,” Mercutio said angry, “I’m going to be on top!”
Matt smiled.
“I promise I won’t go inside you.” Matt said, kissing him gently on the forehead.
Matt kissed Mercutio slowly down his chest, lingering on pinching his nipples hard. Mercutio groaned. How did Matt know that pain aroused him? It was the exact reason why there was a knife in his drawer. Matt sucked on his hip, teasing him.
“You ass.” Mercutio groaned, pushing Matt’s head in the right direction.
It was Mercutio’s first time, so it felt the best. Matt was defiantly skilled at it, licking and sucking the right spots on his cock.
“Ahhhh…Matt…” Mercutio groaned, “Too good…”
Matt smiled, and then continued. Mercutio wasn’t used to pleasure, but it was defiantly something he was looking forward to getting used to.
“Matt! Stop!” Mercutio suddenly said.
Matt stopped, and then looked up at his partner, worried.
“What’s wrong?” Matt asked.
“N-nothing… I…”
-Dammit… I’m not ready for this… it’s too much.- Mercutio thought.
He had to.
“I want you now!” He said, tugging on his hair.
Matt went up and kissed his lips again, only to be aggressively thrown off the bed. Mercutio dropped his pants too the ground, and stared down at poor Matt with a evil gleam in his eyes.
“Drop them. Now.” He growled.
Matt smiled. It was obvious that he was used to it, being with Mello. He stood up, and then took off his pants. Mercutio went over and grabbed his tight ass as hard as he could.
“Bend over, you dog.” Mercutio sneered.
-How fun is this?- He thought.
Matt followed his orders like an obedient dog. Mercutio didn’t care about lubbing himself up… Matt could die for all he cared. He was just his little puppy, just asking to be abused. He entered Matt slowly, and could see Matt bunching the blankets on the bed he was using to support himself.
“Hurt?” Mercutio said, pretending to care.
“N-no…” Matt moaned.
-What a little liar… I should teach him a lesson.-
Mercutio showed Matt no mercy, his thrusts were deep, and they came one after another. All Mercutio felt was pleasure, and all Matt cared about was every time Mercutio would brush that sweet spot within entry.
“Ohh….Mery…” Matt groaned.
Mercutio grinned. He didn’t know how much pleasure he could take. He also didn’t know if he was doing anything right, but Matt seemed to like it.
“M…Matt? Is it okay for me to cum inside of you?” Mercutio asked, his cheeks becoming slightly flushed.
Matt giggled.
“Y-yeah.” He said, as straight as he could.
Mercutio hated not knowing things, but now that he had it all cleared up, he deepened his thrusts even more. He was also rather good at multi-tasking, so he decided to attempt at jerking off Matt while he fucked him as hard as he possibly could. He really didn’t need to… but it gave Mercutio some pleasure from hearing those deep moans coming from the teenager. So he did it anyways.
“Ahhh…ah…Matt…”
“I know you are...”
Mercutio came, deep inside of Matt. He continued, and in another minute, the redhead joined him in deep pleasure. Mercutio pulled out of Matt, and then gently laid him onto the bed. They both were panting.
“Sorry…I sweat on you.” Mercutio joked, breathing heavily.
Matt laughed. Mercutio joined him in bed.
“Hmm…maybe next time I can be on top.” Matt said, cuddling up closely.
Mercutio smiled.
“Whatever you want to do, I’d love for you to do it” He mumbled, falling to sleep from exhaustion.
Sign up to rate and review this story