Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Heels Over Head

by MCRlover08 1 review

Gabe Saporta/Brendon Urie one shot/slash but it's gonna be broking up into two chapters...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-04 - Updated: 2008-08-04 - 447 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

Why did we have to go to this party. For a non drinker, Ryan sure loved going to parties. I mean, I love the dude to death, really but I'm not much of a partier, right now. My girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me, cuz she can't handle me being famous. I looked over at Ryan dancing with his girl. He did look extremely hot, those lips were perfect. Oh did I forget to tell you, that I'm bi.
"Hey, Bden." Gabe said.
"Hey, Gabes. What's up?" I said.
"Not alot, just bored out of my mind. This party is boring." He said.
"Oh same here." I said.
"You wanna leave then. Come hang out at my bus?" He asked.
"Sure what the hell?" I said. It beats being here.
"Let me just tell Jon or Spencer or whichever I see first." I said. I glanced around the room and spotted Jon AND Spencer making out.
"OMG!" I said.
"What?' Gabe said.
"Look." I said pointing to the pair in the corner.
"Oh wow! Who would of thunk it." He said.
"Maybe, I'll just tell Ryan." I said glancing around and then seeing Ryan making out with his girl. Oh that was a kick in the nuts.
"Oh fuck it. If they're worried they call call or text me." I said grabbing Gabe's arm. We climbed the bus.
"Right, what now?" I asked.
"Video Games." Gabe said motion for me to follow him to the back of the bus. I followed.
"What do you wanna play?" He asked.
"Guitar Hero, duhh..." I said laughing. He just laughed and hooked it up.
"Go easy on me. I'm not good." He said.
"Alright." I said laughing. We played for like an hour and got bored with it.
"What now?" I asked. Before I could get up, Gabe lips were on mine.
"Gabe, what? Have you done this before?" I asked.
"Yeah, twice." He said.
"With who?" I asked shocked.
"William Beckett." He said.
"Oh,right." I said.
"Have you?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"With who?" Gabe asked.
"Pete Wentz and..." I said.
"And who?" Gabe asked.
" And Ryan." I said.
"Ahh..I hope I can be better." He said pushing me back and climbing ontop of me as he attacked my lips. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck.
"Oh God." I moaned.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Gabe asked.
"You can't do what you just did to me and then leave me hanging." I said. He just smiled and then pulled his shirt over his head. I ran my hand across his chest, so smooth.
Sign up to rate and review this story