Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Just The Covers On Top Of Your Bed

Chapter 6 – Do you know what it feels like?

by thebroken 0 reviews

do you?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 835 words

0Unrated
He left the prison without looking back he drove of in his car. He didn’t want to leave her. He loved her so much but he knew she would be better off without him. Having her in his life had made him another man. He had quit the drugs, and the alcohol. Everything for her. She was so special to him, so pure and innocent. Everything about her was mysterious. She hardly spoke about herself, afraid of letting him come close. It was something about the way she had looked at him in the cell.

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?

How her eyes were telling him to stay, but her words drove him away. To the one who didn’t know she like he did would say that she had changed. The trauma had changed her, but then they were wrong. She had always been like that the only difference was that now it was visible. She was broken when he met her and she still was. He didn’t know where he was driving. He just let the streets lead him away from her. Running is the easiest thing you can do, and then you can look back whenever you feel like it. But you can’t do anything about it because you’re running. He should have fought for her; he could be with her still if he had only fought harder. He should have told her that he loved her. He could have handled it all in another way. Now it was too late. He was and would always be a coward. Getting out when the struggle began. All he had to do now was to pretend. Pretend it didn’t bother him, that it was all in the past. Something that could and would be the hardest thing he ever had done.

-
The court day arrived quickly. After many meetings with the lawyer Beatrix had fixed for her she was ready. She knew exactly what to do. Just tell the truth, walk into the hall room tell everyone what had happened. She was led into the courtroom with two police men holding each of her arms. She saw Gerard smiling at her as she passed him and Patrick. She was seated next to her lawyer and the trial began. Everything that day was such a blur. She felt so weak and exposed. How she spilled her guts to the room. Told them everything the man had done to her. How she had taken his knife stabbed him once just the get him of her.

I got a lot of things to tell you, must spill my guts in person

How her memory had disappeared from the trauma. When she looked around in the room she saw the looks of pity. They all looked at her like she was a little girl who couldn’t take care of herself.

“I know that killing a man isn’t right. But I did it in self-defense. I didn’t mean to kill him! I wanted him to get…” She fell silence and the tears which had been falling for a long time became too much. She couldn’t speak no more.

“Thank you miss Salinger you may return to your seat.” All shaken Natalie returned her seat. Keeping her eyes at the table. She had told them everything. Now all she could do is wait on the verdict.

-
“…Reporting live from the Salinger trial. With the latest! Natalie Salinger has been freed from the crime she had committed by killing Jack Johnson. The jury finds that Natalie acted in self-defense and will be walking out free from this building shortly! Look here she comes! NATALIE!! NATALIE!! HOW DOES IT FEEL?...” Bert Watched as Natalie left the building with Gerard and Patrick holding each of her arms. She looked so pale and fainted. She refused to talk and held her head down as they lead her to a black car which brought her away from all the cameras.

“What are we watching?” Quinn said as he seated himself next to Bert.

“Natalie is free.” Bert said and turned the TV off.

“Well that’s great news!” Quinn said and smiled happily. “Think I might call to talk to her tomorrow when it’s all blown over.”

“You can do whatever the fuck you want. I really don’t fucking care.” Bert said annoyed and left the couch and walked away from Quinn. He didn’t know. He hadn’t seen her in prison.

“Fine.” Quinn said quietly and shook his head. “You know you haven’t been yourself these last weeks not since all this began!” Quinn yelled after him and grabbed the remote to the TV. He missed his crazy friend.

Name of chapter: Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song) - Enrique Iglesias (I know, I know but the lyric is beautiful)

yes, i'm back comment please
Sign up to rate and review this story