Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

woot, shopping!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 524 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty Four: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
The Only Ring I Want Buried With Me Are The Ones Around My Eyes…
~Fall Out Boy

The guys were in the studio working on ‘Fast Time At Barrington High’, so I was home, looking through bridal books…NOT Ashlee’s.

“Jess, Ash, do you wanna go shopping with me?”I said.

“Ooh, wedding dresses?”Ashlee said.

I nodded.

“I’m down.”Jessica said.

We left my house and went towards the Clandestine Salon, it was attached to a Bridal boutique called Antonio’s…very fancy schmancy.

Then, again, we kinda made an appointment to talk about hairstyles, manicure styles and dress fittings.

“Angie!”I squeaked when I saw my best friend/stylist.

She whirled around, her blue/black/pink hair almost whapping me in the face.

“KELSI!”She screeched, then hugged me so tight I couldn’t breathe.

See…Angie, Jessica, me, Fall Out Boy minus Andy, Mike, Sisky, and Butcher all went to school together.

“How are you babydoll?”I said.

“Good, making my paycheck…you?”She said.

“Good, I’m with William Beckett now.”I said.

“Yeah, I saw you two at Warped.”She said.

“Oh yeah, that’s right.”I said.

Then, I saw her look down at my ring finger.

“Oh my Gosh…is this what I think it is?”She said, lifting my hand, her eyes getting big.

I nodded.

“OH MY GOD! HE FUCKING PROPOSED TO YOU?????”She said, jumping up and down.

I nodded, smiling.

“When is the wedding and can I help?”She said, stars in her eyes.

I laughed. “We’re hoping for Valentine’s Day and yes, you can help. I want you to do my hair and nails…and possibly help me pick out a rad dress.”

She squealed again and hopped up and down.

I laughed again at her enthusiasm.

“Wanna take a look at some hairstyles?”She said.

“Not yet. I wanna pick out my dress first so I can find out what hairstyle will go perfect with it.”I said.

She nodded. “Well, I’m on my break anyway so I’ll go with you.”

“Okay, we’re going to Antonio’s, then Clandestine.”I said.

“Fancy…’Kay.”She said.

Jessica, Ashlee, Angie and I left Clandestine Salon and walked across the street to Antonio’s.

“Ah, Ms. Baker, so glad of you to make it.”Antonio DeBussy said, coming over to us and greeting us.

I smiled.

“Do you have anything in mind today?”He said.

“Oh, I just wanted to look around, maybe get the colors right and everything.”

He nodded.

“Will you be wearing white?”

“Well…yes.”I said, blushing under the stares of my friends.

“What?”Jessica said.

“Well, my grandmother and grandfather will be there…so will William’s parents, his sister and the rest of our families and I want them to think that I’m still ‘pure’.”I said.

They agreed…no room for arguing about that.

“Okay, let me show you some designs and whatever you like, you can try them.”He said.

We followed him to the dress section of the store.
Sign up to rate and review this story