Categories > Original > Romance > Just Friends?

Introduction

by nickjisoffthechain 0 reviews

Have you ever been in love with your best friend? I know I have, and his name is Nick Jonas.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 203 words

0Unrated
Spring Break 2000
"Okay here it comes Squirt," I said throwing the ball toward my sister. My sister stepped back trying to catch the ball but, she tripped and fell over on someone!
"Oh I'm so sorry!", I said bending down to get my sister. "My sister is only 2 and---" As I stood up I stopped dead in my tracks. The person that Squirt knocked over was a boy. A boy that was my age.
"Is your sister's name really Squirt?", The boy asked.
"Uhh no actually her name is Adrianna but I just call her squirt 'cause shes so small.", I replied, relieved that he didn't try to hurt her for doing such a thing.
"Oh okay. Well anyway what's your name?"
"My name is Angelica, but I liked to be called Gel. What's yours?"
"My name is Nicholas, but you can call me Nick. So do you want to come over to my house? We could play some videogames or something."
"Sure let me just go give my sister to my Mom and then I'll be out."
I came back outside and ran with my newfound friend who would someday be known as the teenage heartthrob: Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers.
Sign up to rate and review this story