Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Celebrity Love

by doyleangel 2 reviews

Panic is on tour, and on a night off, Ryan meets Emma who has an amazing singing voice. She ends up getting signed by Pete and becoming a huge success. She then joins Panic on their next tour. Coul...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 345 words - Complete

0Unrated
*HEY EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING MY NEW STORY. I TEND TO WRITE SHORT CHAPTERS...SIMPLY CAUSE I DONT WANT THEM TO DRONE ON AND ON. SO, I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND LEAVE REVIEWS!!!**

Chapter 1

"I am so glad the tour is over."
Ryan made his way backstage after the concert, throwing a towel back at Brendon.
"I know. Me too," Brendon said, catching the towel. "What do you guys want to do tonight?"
Ryan opened the door to their dressing room and flopped down on the couch.
"How about we go to a bar or something?" Spencer asked.
"You guys can do whatever you want. Cassie and I haven't seen each other in 2 months, I think we're gonna spend some alone time together."
Spencer looked over at Jon. "Someone's getting laid tonight."
"Oh please. You know you'd be doing the same thing if Hayley was here," Brendon joked.
Spencer just shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head. The guys all started laughing and changing from the show.
Ryan had just stepped out of the shower when his phone started ringing. He walked over to it and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Ross. What's going on?"
"Hey Pete. Not much, we just got done with the show."
"Ah, that's cool. You guys are done with the tour now right?"
Ryan switched the phone to his other ear as he grabbed his clothes. "Yeah, all over with."
"Do you guys have any plans yet?"
"No, we don't know where we're going yet. Why?"
"There's a karaoke contest tonight at Angels & Kings. It should be awesome. You guys should stop by."
"Yeah, let me ask," Ryan pulled the phone away from his mouth. "You guys wanna go to AK47 tonight? Pete says there is a karaoke contest tonight."
The guys all looked at each other and nodded. Ryan pulled the phone back to his mouth.
"Yeah Pete, we'll be there."
Ryan hung up the phone and the guys finished getting dressed, and headed out the door, excited for what the night at Angels & Kings would bring.


REVIEWS PLEASE!!!!!! :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story