Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella

jonas love

by jonaslover 3 reviews

this is a story based on my best friend sarah and i it's fiction though what will happen when sarah wins tickets to a jonas brothers concert?? and the jonas brothers just happen to stop by and give...

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 649 words

0Unrated
It was six sixteen am in the morning on Friday June 20,2008,aghhhhh i said stretching today is going to be a good day I thought to myself……… today is the day that Camp Rock is coming on!!! the day that me and my best friend Sarah had been waiting for for months! and today it was finally here. I got up out of bed and went into my bathroom I did my hair and makeup today my hair was looking good today straight and I wore it down I put on some pink lip gloss.I got dressed hmmmmm what shall I wear today I thought to myself……. I looked through my dresser drawers I picked out a jean skirt blue flip flops and a really cute yellow tang top cute!! I said.i walked out into the living room by then it was about 7:15am my little brother was asleep on the sofa. so I went into the kitchen and got a bowl of lucky charms one of my favorites!
There was nothing really to do so I just sat there on the sofa until about 10:00 then I finally called Sarah she answered hello… hey! I said very exited can I still come over and stay the night tonight? yea she said of course man I am sooo exited Sarah said into the phone! yea I know same here!! I sure hope I can win those jb tickets that I signed up for they are announcing some of the winners today. yea I hope you win to I said! hey you can come over any time sarah said k then bye be there soon. about an hour later my mom took me over to sarahs house. I put my things in her room and sat out in her living room on the sofa. it was 11:30am almost noon. Camp rock diddent come on until about 8 oclock that night so there was nothing really to do until then.sarah grabbed the remote and turned on the television.ATTENTION!! the tv blared! we have drawn the winners for the Jonas Brothers tickets and he announced the 5 winners Ashley Yocum……we watched in ahhh…..Jamie Lynn…….Candy Silverson…..Jackie Ferry…. And Last but certainly not least sarah and I’s mouths were dropped we listened…….. Sarah Cushman!! WHAT!! I was in total shock I could not speak then the man on the television said now one of you lucky winners will be receiving a visit from the none other Jonas Brothers!! they will be coming by your house and giving you your tickets personally now we will not tell you who this person is you will just have to find out…….. Sarah was breathing very fast! oh my gosh!! oh my gosh!! oh my gosh!! she kept saying over and over again.SARAH BREATH I SAID!!!! BREATH!!! she took a deep breath… wow I said I cant believe you actually won!!! this is like a dream I don’t even know I’m going crazy wow!! wow!!! wow!!! wait!! what!! that means that I will get to go to the concert with you!! oh my gosh!! I am sooo happy sooo exited soooo……… my sentence got cut off when the doorbell rang I’ll get it!! sarah shouted!! she slowly opened the door then the screen door then………. 3 guys were standing at her doorway then all I saw was sarah fall to the ground and faint! I ran over to her but then I looked closer at the 3 guys standing infront of me my eyes widened! IT WAS THE JONAS BROTHERS!!! I did not faint but let me tell you I was dane close to fainting.it was silent…..Joe looked down at Sarah strangely awkwarddd… he said looking up at me,Hey he said we came to give you your tickets that you won are you Sarah nick asked me?
Sign up to rate and review this story