Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

His Love, Her Fear

by Basium1 1 review

Their love hurt them both

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gaara,Hinata - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 286 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gaara sighed sadly as he stared at his beautiful wife’s sleeping figure.

He loved her so dearly, despite the misery she caused him.

He could not stand the fear that occupied her eyes whenever he looked at her. Oh Kami… he knew that he was being selfish; keeping her here in Iwa.

He knew he smothered her with what was maybe a little too much attention… but all girls liked that, right?

She was, as Kankuro and Temari had crudely put it before they had run away together, preggers with their first child. He knew that one of the fears she had was that she was considerably less attractive to him. It was quite trivial in the fact that on the contrary he found her more and more irresistible by the day. Although he also felt frustration when she stared at him with wide eyes when she caught him looking at her.

He smiled as he gently stroked her hair. When he had her touch, everything that caused the imaginary white hairs went away.

When she smiled, even when it was forced, not even Shukaku could put him in a rage.

And now… the look on her face as she slept. He leaned down and kissed her.

“Hinata.” Gaara breathed onto her lips.

Yes. Even though it killed him to see the look of fear in her eyes whenever she caught his eyes… Sabaku no Gaara would always love Hyuuga Hinata.

She awoke.

“G-Gaara!” she gasped, there was still fear.

I'm publishing the actual story if I get enough get enough good reviews on this site.

This is a possible ending for the story. But only if I decide to not put the stories seperately.
Sign up to rate and review this story