Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Could 'Cause You Can So You Do

All Was Golden In The Sky

by SomeoneIveNeverMet 1 review

Her first lesson

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1431 words

0Unrated
‘Thank you and good night!’ the singer shouted, even though he had a mic right in front of him. More screaming was heard and they walked offstage. Light’s came on to the audience and there was a lot of chitter-chatter.
‘Awesome, huh?’ Nicole said loudly to me. I looked at her and waited for my eyes to adjust to the new found light.
‘Very!’
‘Cool, cos having front row tickets means we get to have our picture taken with them. YAY!’
‘Oh my God. Serious??’
‘Hell yea, c’mon, before there’s a massive queue’

I followed Nicole away from the stage and round the right side till we got to a door with the same security guard as before.
‘In you go’, he opened the door for us
‘What, no tickets necessary?’ I asked
‘I remember you, so no, no ticket necessary’
‘Awesome’ Nicole replied and walked through the door. I followed close behind.
There were already about 10 people in the queue so we stood and waited.
‘So, what’d you thing of the guitarist?’ she asked quietly
‘Fit’ I replied quietly too and smiled
‘Ye, cos to me it looked like you were more in to the singer’
‘Yeah well he’s fiiiiiiiiiit’ I laughed and so did Nicole
‘Good. Then I get the guitarist’ she smiled
‘Deal’
‘Deal. Oh, how’s the make-up’ she pointed to her face
‘Perfect, as always. Mine?’
‘Perfecto… only a few more people then it’s our turn!’, she squealed quietly to me
‘Keep your wig on Nicole’

‘Ladies’ a security man held out his hand toward the band I’ve come to know as Panic At The Disco, signaling that it was our turn.
I followed Nicole, she stood between the drummer and the guitarist and I stood between the singer and the bassist. I couldn’t help but notice the odd look I got from them when they saw my outfit. I smiled.
‘Don’t mention the skirt’
‘You’re pretty brave going to a concert in a skirt’ the bassist said
‘First concert’ I replied
‘Well it’s an honor you came to ours first’ the singer said. He had a very sexy voice.
‘She dragged me along’ I said, pointing to Nicole who was clinging to the guitarist.
‘I see she likes Ryan’ the singer replied
‘Oh, that’s his name. Well, yes she does’
‘You didn’t know his name?’
‘No’
‘Do you know my name?’ he asked
‘Honestly, I have no idea. I mean, I’m sure Nicole told me, but it never stuck’
‘Brendon, and you are…?’
‘Lila’
‘Lila? I like that name, it’s very… I don’t know’
‘Brendon’s not so bad itself’
‘Yea, that was the first time in ages I got to introduce myself and not have some girls scream ‘oh my God, it’s Brendon!’ in my face before I’d even finished’
‘Well, I’m very sorry I didn’t do that, I’ll make a mental note to if I ever see you again’
‘If you dare’ he pointed a finger at me, still chuckling.

‘Ladies, guys, picture?’ a photographer called and we all huddled together. Snap, snap, snap went the camera.
‘Okay, done’ he then said

‘Most people get ladies and gentlemen. We, however, get guys’ Brendon said
‘Guys who run around on stage all sweaty can hardly be classified as gentlemen’
‘Hey! I’m a gentleman’. I smiled at him.
‘Ladies, if you’d please leave, others are waiting’ a different security guard said.
‘Sure’ I replied. Nicole was practically drooling over Ryan.
I walked over to her and literally pulled her away.
‘Come on Nicole!’
‘Okay, okay, I’m coming’ she replied. Ryan looked worried but Brendon, the bassist and the drummer we laughing their butts off.
‘Nicoooole!’
‘Going’ she said walking to the door
‘Good’
‘Bye’ Brendon called out, then the others did too.
‘Bye’ Nicole and I replied.

We walked down a corridor toward a door where we’d walk outside to the car ark.
‘I was getting sooo close to him’
‘Nicole, you were drooling over him. You frightened the poor kid.’
‘He’s not a kid, he’s older than us, they all are’
‘Whatever Nicole!’ I joked

We got outside and that’s when I happened. The thing I’d been fearing all night long. Stupid heels.
‘Fuck’ is all that came out as I fell to the floor and grabbed my ankle.
Nicole quickly turned around and kneeled next to me.
‘What?’ she asked, worry written all over her face
‘I think I’ve sprained it… again’
‘Lila! I told you about heels. Honestly woman. Listening to your best friend once in a while may be a good idea’
‘That’s debatable’ I teased
‘Can’t hurt that much’
‘Bloody hurts’
At this point a security guard came over to us to see what the fuss was all about.
‘She’s sprained her ankle’ Nicole told him
‘I’ll be fine’ I said getting to my feet and biting my bottom lip when I felt the paint to stop me crying out.
‘You sure? I mean, I can get ice’
‘It’s fine’
‘Okay’
‘C’mon Nicole’ she walked behind me as I was limping.
‘Why didn’t you want help?’ she asked quietly, honestly concerned
‘It’s happened before, it’ll be fine’
‘if you say so’
‘I do’ I said and turned the corner toward the car park, Nicole now next to me. Guess what? Yes. It happened again
‘Arghhhh!’ I fell to the floor again
‘Honestly Lila! I’m gonna get the ice’ Nicole said and ran away.
I sat there quietly in pain.

‘Generally when someone offers help you take it’, I turned my head and looked up to see Brendon, who then kneeled down.
‘Generally’ I replied
‘Ice?’ he asked
‘Oh. My friends gone to get some’, but before I could say no he took the ice out of the drink he had and put it on my ankle.
'Thanks' I said and looked at him in the eyes, he was looking back so I looked away and smiled.
I heard someone running and panting and saw Nicole with Ryan, bassist, drummer and the security guard.
‘Ice’ she said with exhaustion and handed a bag of ice cube. Brendon quickly exchanged the ice from his drink with the ice bag.
‘I thought you said you were fine’ the security guard said.
‘I generally am’
‘Generally’ Brendon repeated
‘C’mon let’s go inside and look at it in the light’ the security guard suggested.

I got up without putting weight on it and started limping back toward the building.
‘Whoa, Lila, you are not walking all the way, it’s too far’, I heard Brendon say. I turned around and smiled sweetly.
‘You don’t happened to have a wheelchair do you, or maybe crutched?’
‘No…’ he replied
‘I’m walking’, and with that I turned around and started limping again. Only to find someone come up behind me, put an arm around my back, other by my leg and pick me up. Someone was carrying me bridal style. I turned my head to come face to face with Brendon, he smiled and I smiled back.
‘put your arm around my neck’. I did as he said. I looked over his should to see Nicole walking awkwardly next to Ryan.
‘Do I classify as a gentleman now?’ he whispered to me. I turned back to face him.
‘You’re getting there’ I replied in a whisper, causing him to smile
‘Good' he whispered back. I smiled too.

Nicole’s POV

‘She does that often then?… I mean twist her ankle?’ Ryan asked me.
I could feel his eyes on me but I didn’t look at him.
‘Quite often, yes’ I replied, staring at the ground
‘I… err… you… I mean… you… erm’ Ryan stuttered and it annoyed me
‘What?’ I said sharply, looking up at him
‘You’re… different. Different than… than when you were in there’ he pointed towards the room where we had our photos taken.
‘Yes, see, erm, in there… in there I was some crazy obsessed fan and now… now I’m just Nicole’
‘I like just Nicole’ at this I looked up to see Ryan smiling at me. I smiled back.

What if I say you’re not like the others
What if I say you’re not just another one





Lyrical Quote -
The Pretender - Foo Fighters

I updated in one day… yay! Please review :)
Sign up to rate and review this story