Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A Darkling Alcove

After Class [Rated PG]

by LittleFoxglove 0 reviews

Looks like Rin's gonna be late for biology again ... [Rated for inference]

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 227 words

0Unrated

Disclaimer: I disclaim. InuYasha, its characters and all related indicia are sole property of creator Rumiko Takahashi and her affiliates. No monetary profit is sought or gained in the writing of this piece.




After Class



If they notice it's her second week as ball monitor in a row, they don't think anything of it.

If they notice how long she takes about the task, they merely admire her for the effort.

If they notice the rising color in her cheeks, the subtle bounce to her step, the brightening sparkle in her wide dark eyes every time she steps out of the office . . . they think she's actually quite pretty, for such a scrawny thing.

If they notice she ties her hair up for Phys Ed, they think nothing of the fact that it always ends up free and falling haphazardly about her shoulders by the time she collects her book bag and heads off for biology.

If when the next class arrives to find the gym teacher lazily fingering a colorful elastic, they breathe a sigh of relief.

He's going to be in a good mood today, for sure.



*

OWARI

*





A/N: Meep. =P Heh, this was just one of my alternative responses for Week 27. Forgot it was still lying around ...

This piece was written for MF_Sanctuary Week 27 The theme was "School Days" Max word count was 200
Sign up to rate and review this story