Categories > Original > Drama

Our Little Secret

by coneighconclusion 0 reviews

"Never, not once in my life, have I hade to deal with someone so crazy!" said Martha to Daniel, "She has to go back to her mothers house. I just can't deal with it anymore." "Oh come on Martha, ...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-09 - 279 words

0Unrated
Humid. Thats the exact word that I used to describe that day. The air was hot. The grass was growing more frequently as the days went by. It was turning into summer. The pool out back was dirty, like it hadn't been touched, nor looked at, for years and years on end. My mother was in the kitchen with DCS. I never knew why. My brothers were with there dad. I never got to go. They said that It would be better to just stay with my mom. According to them I was 'crazy'.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Jordan, one of the ladies that came to my house that morning, had me pack my things. All my things. She told me I was going away for a while. You know like a vacation. But the thing is, I never went back. Apparently, my mother was always on drugs, and it wasn't a safe environment. I had been taken from house to house, family to family. Till one day, Martha and Daniel came into the picture. They knew my mom, real well. But they never told me about her. And for my Brothers, well they're somewhere on tour around the UK. They're the one and only Jonas Brothers. I don't know much about them. Except for the fact that me and Joe look a like.

Now I am going back to my mother. She's, according to Martha, clean. The only reason I am going back is because they don't like my attitude. They don't like the fact that I sneak out all the time. And they don't like the fact that I am exactly like my mother.
Sign up to rate and review this story