Categories > Original > Romance > Burnin' Up

Chapter 5

by LizzyJonas 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 618 words

0Unrated
Back to Lizzy’s POV:

“Hey, guys, do you wanna play a round of floor hopping when we get to the hotel?” I asked Jess and Alison.

“Yeah!” Alison yelled.

“What’s that?” Jess asked.

“You run down the hallway to an elevator and press a random floor then run down that hallway and keep doing it until we pass out or get caught by someone.” I answered.

“Oh! Sounds like fun!” Jess said.

We got to our room and Brian and Lauren went to the room next door and we unpacked our things. Then, we started racing down the hallway to the nearest elevator and pressed a button to go to a floor.

“This is so much fun. It tops off the great day we had.” Jess said.

“I know, this day has been perfect.” I replied.

Nick, Joe, and Kevin’s POV:

“Boys, go head up to the room, we will be there later, we are going to go for a walk.” Their mom and dad said.

“Alright have fun.” We said back.

“Ok, Kevin, what floor is it?” Nick asked.

“Um, floor 31” Kevin replied.

The boys got in the elevator to go to their room. Once floor 31 came along, the door opened and they see three people standing there trying to catch their breaths.

“Are you guys okay?” Joe asked.

“Oh yeah, we’re—“ Lizzy stopped in the middle of her sentence.

Lizzy’s POV:

Oh my god. It’s the Jonas Brothers! This cannot be happening. I must be dreaming.

“Jo-Joe Jonas?” I stuttered.

“Yup that’s me.” Joe said.

“Wait, aren’t you the girls from the meet and greet and front row at the concert?” Kevin asked.

“Why yes, yes we are.” Alison butted in.

“Well, it’s nice to see you again. Did you have fun at the concert?” Kevin asked.

“YES! It was awesome!” Jess yelled.

“I’m glad you liked it!” Joe said.

I couldn’t stop looking at Nick. I looked over at Jess and I could see hearts in her eyes as she was staring at Joe. I looked at Alison and she looked like she was about to jump on Kevin. I hadn’t said anything to Nick since the meet and greet. What should I say?

“S-s-so Nick, did you see us in the crowd?” I shot out.

“Actually yeah, I did, I saw you guys singing too, you knew all the songs word for word, haha.” He replied.

Nick’s POV:

I get to see Lizzy again. This is great. I want to ask her if her and her friends want to hang out tonight, but I don’t want her to say no.

“Joe, ask them if they want to hang out tonight.” I whispered.

“Why don’t you ask?” He whispered back.

“Just ask.” I said.

“So ladies, wanna chill tonight?” Joe said loudly.

“Um, yeah, I guess. Can we just head back to our room for a few minutes? We will meet you in the lobby.” Lizzy said.

“Yeah, that’s fine, see you then.” Joe said.

Lizzy’s POV:

“Um, guys, what just happened?” I asked.

“I think we just saw the Jonas Brothers and they asked us to hang out.” Jess answered.

“Um, yeah, Lizzy, why didn’t you just say ‘yes!’” Alison asked.

“Well, I didn’t want to seem desperate, and don’t you guys wanna fix you hair and make-up?” I added.

“That’s a good point.” Jess said.

This is really happening. I am so nervous. I have posters of them on my wall, I dream about even talking to them, and this is happening? This is crazy. Nothing like this ever happens to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story