Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whirlwind Weekend

Back for good

by Dondon1827 0 reviews

More trouble

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-12 - Updated: 2008-08-13 - 619 words

0Unrated
"Okay so guys, I wanted your opinion on what to get Kait for her birthday" Frank whispered to Nikki and Vanessa in the kitchen. They both had lots of ideas about what he should get her, and so the "debate" began

"A puppy, that would be cute"

"Eww no it would pee all over, get her a Budgie, you can put that in a cage"

"Who the hell wants a budgie for there birthday"

"Fine, get her some clothes"

"Thats sooo boring"

"Urgh! your purposley disagreeing arent you?"

"Maaaaaybe"

Bob walked in, "Why dont you get her some jewelrey" he yawned. Frank thought this was a great idea, "Sorted, Thanks Bob"
They finished there discussion just in time as Kait came into the kitchen, fresh from her bed. "Morning sleepy head" said Nikki as both her and Vanessa went over and hugged her. "Morning guys" she said moving over and hugging Bob next. She looked up at him "Morning Bobby" she joked. He pretended to be angry as he went out of the kitchen. Kait reached for the cereal in the cupboard when a pair of arms snaked around her waist. "Morning Frankie" she said as she turned around and met his lips. When they broke apart he just smiled at her "I love you" he said with a sigh. "I love you too" she said, god that felt so right to say she thought. Frank was pleased Kait was eating again, and that they werent arguing. Everything was right for once. When everyone had got up and filed into the kitchen Kait had some birthday plans for them "I dont want a big fuss or anything, we can just go out for dinner ok?" they all agreed. "Ohhh you know what that means, we can go shopping!" Vanessa squealed. The guys rolled there eyes and thought exactly the same thing what is so special about shopping, girls are weird.
"Okay so you guys have to go shopping for something smart to wear, and us girls will go get something nice" Nikki ordered. When they were all ready they set off for the mall.
"Right so we will go and get our outfits and meet back here in an hour, agreed?" said Kait
"Sure thing baby, be careful" said Frank kissing her before they went. "Eurgh, get a room" said Mikey as they walked there seperate ways.

About two hours had passed and the girls had lost track of time when Kaits cellphone rang.
"Hello Frank"

"Kait this isnt funny, we have been waiting for you guys for over an hour now"

"Oh shit, sorry baby we lost track of time, promise we will be there soon"

"Yeah bet you will, just hurry please"

"Will do, bye, love you"

"Love you too"

"Guys we have to go now, were sooo late" Kait laughed as they paid for there dresses and headed over to meet the guys. When they got to the food court the guys had already grabbed some food and were waiting to go home. "Awww you guys ate without us" said Vanessa pouting, then Gerard went up and stuffed a french fry in her mouth, "Now you have eaten, lets go home" he said. As they made their way over to the parking lot they could see a girl standing near their car. They got closer and Franks heart skipped a beat, he knew who it was and he knew it meant trouble. They reached the car and Frank slipped his hand into Kait's as they all relaised who the girl was. "What the fuck do you want" Gerard spat.
"I came back for whats rightfully mine" she smirked looking at Frank. Eliza was back, for good?
Sign up to rate and review this story