Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster Faster

by ryanissmexy 0 reviews

Boy meets girl panic! style! lol. yeah itz my first story so i didn't know wat else to put. just read. and comment. plz?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 2635 words

0Unrated
Emma sat thinking to herself, how is it that a beautiful 16 yr old girl like me can’t find a decent boyfriend? She sighed as she thought about this some more. It’s probably because guys are usually only interested in one thing—the physical part of a relationship. Again, she sighed. I wish I could find someone who would love me for me and not treat me like a make-out partner, she thought. However, she immediately came back to reality when the bell rang. She got up and began to walk towards the door when she noticed someone coming up behind her.
“Hey”
“uh..hi. um..you’re Ryan right?” They continued walking while talking.
“Yeah. uh, I was just wondering, do you have the notes?”
“Oh, no sorry I don’t. I wasn’t really paying attention. I guess I just kinda zoned out.
I seem to do that a lot you could say.”
“Yeah, I know the feeling, I do that sometimes too. So…what class are you
going to next?”
“Spanish, my fav. What about you?”
“I’ve got World History.”
“Oh..kool.”
“Well I guess I’ll talk to you later. I’ve got to go to class.”
“K, but hey, me and a couple of my friends have a band, you think maybe you might want to come and check us out sometime? Like maybe today, after school?”
“Uh. Yeah that sounds kool. What’s your band called?”
“Oh, it’s Panic! at the Disco.”
“Sweet, kool name. Well I’ll meet you outside then and you can tell me more,
sound good?”
“Sounds great.”
“Alright, see you then.”
After that, Emma had troubles paying attention all day.
Even in Spanish, her favorite class, she found herself frecuently zoning out. She some how managed to get through the rest of the day. It wasn’t until the final bell rang more than an hour later that she realized how excited she was. She very quickly gathered her things and went outside to meet Ryan.
When Emma got outside, you could easily tell Ryan was happy to see her because as soon as he saw her, he smiled and his whole face lit up.
“Emma! Over here.”
“Oh, hi! So…where are we goin’?”
“Spencer’s. He’s coming to pick us up.”
“So, how long will he be?”
“Probably, 5-10 minutes tops.”
“K, so tell me about this band of yours.”
“Well, it was me and Spencer’s idea. We’ve been friends since elementary school. I play lead guitar and Spencer plays drums.”
“Kool. Kool.”
“Yeah. There’s also two other guys, Brendon and Jon. Brendon’s our lead singer and Jon plays bass. Oh, yeah I almost forgot, Brendon also plays the piano and I sing back-up vocals and I write the lyrics for all the songs.”
“Oh, Sweet! Can I see some?”
“Uh…sure. Here just a sec.” He starts to dig in his backpack for his notebook.
“Here it is.”
“Okay.” He stands there and watches her read the lyrics. They read:
Well she’s not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention
‘Cause that’s just ridiculously on
Well she sure is gonna get it, here’s the setting, fashion magazines line the walls
now, the walls line the bullet holes
Have some composure, where is your posture, oh no no,
you’re pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger, all wrong
Have some composure, where is your posture, oh no no,
you’re pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger, all wrong
gimme envy, gimme malice, gimme your attention
gimme envy, gimme malice, baby gimme a break,
When I say shot gun, you say wedding,
shot gun, wedding, shot gun wedding…
She looks up at Ryan staring at her.
Ryan’s POV
Gosh, she’s so beautiful. I hope nothing goes wrong during practice, I don’t think I’d be able to stand having her mad at me. I hope the guys like her because I know I do. I just don’t know how I’m going to tell her. Emma looks up and has a sort of puzzled look on her face. Oh crap, she’s probably wondering why I’m standing here staring at her like an idiot.
Emma’s POV
I wonder what he’s thinking about. Wow, has he always looked this cute? How come I’ve never noticed this before?
“Um...Ryan?” She waves her hand in front of his face. He shakes his head as if to get rid of an unwanted thought.
“Uh..Yeah. Sorry about that, just thinking about something. I told you I zone out sometimes.”
“Yeah, I know.”
“So...you finished reading?”
“No, not yet, but these are really good.”
“You think so?”
“Yes, they’re amazing.” she says while smiling.
“Thanks.” He smiles back. They both stand there looking at each other for a
few seconds until:
HONK! A loud car horn makes them both turn.
“Hey Ross! You coming?” Someone shouts.
“Yeah, be there in a sec Spence.” Emma handed back the notebook and
Ryan put it back where he got it.
“Shall we?”
“Sure. Let’s go.” They both walk to Spencer’s car and get in.
Both Ryan and Emma climb into the back seat of Spencer’s car and sit next to Brendon.
”Hey Ry. So who’s your girly friend?” asks Brendon.
Ryan introduces the two of them.
“Brendon this is Emma. Emma this is Brendon.”
“Hey” Brendon greets her.
“Hi.”
“So how come you’re coming to practice today with us? Are you two dating now or something?” Brendon asks Emma.
“Um...uh...no, I don’t think we are.” Emma stammers. “Ryan just invited me to come see you guys play and I figured ‘hey why not?’ so I said yes.” Emma looks over at Ryan and notices him starting to blush. Brendon notices it too.
“Oh, I get it, you like this girl don’t you?”
“Uh...um...I...um...do I..uh..have to answer that question?”
“Well you really don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. You really should answer it, I think we would all like to know the answer, but if you don’t want to that’s your choice.” Brendon explained. Looking back and forth between Ryan and Emma. The car came to a stop. “Alright enough chit-chat, we’re here. Now everybody get the hell outta my car!” yelled Spencer.
“Ok Mr. Grouchy, geez it looks like somebody forgot to take their happy pills this morning.” Jon said jokingly.
Everyone giggled excepted for Spencer.
“Ha ha, very funny smart ass!”
They all went inside and the boys began to set their stuff up.
Eventually after everything was set up they began to play. They played the same song Emma had read the lyrics to earlier: Time to Dance. Emma sat there and watched in amazement. And she thought just the lyrics were amazing. When they were combined with Ryan’s guitar and Brendon’s singing it was almost mesmerizing. She could totally see them going to the top of the charts if they got signed to a record label. Once they were done playing, Emma clapped and cheered loudly. She walked up to where the guys were.
“Oh my god, you guys that was unbelievable!”she shouted.
“In a good way I hope, right?” Ryan asked.
“Of course! I can not tell you how amazed I am right now! You guys are awesome!”
“You see you guys, this is exactly why I invited her. So she can spread the word, you know the more people that know about us the better the chance of us getting a record label!” Ryan exclaimed.
“K. Whatever. Who wants to watch a movie?” asks Spencer.
Basically everyone raises their hand.
“Okay which movie?”
“We should watch Ghost Rider.” said Emma
“Sounds good to me” Ryan agreed.
Since everyone agreed, they all started watching the movie with the lights off and since it was dark outside by now, there was no sunlight to come through the windows. The only source of light was the t.v. By the time it got to the middle of the movie it was pretty late so almost everyone fell asleep, except for Ryan and Emma who were sitting next to each other.
“Ryan, you still awake?” Emma asks while poking him.
“Huh? Oh, yeah, I’m awake.”
Can I ask you a question? And I want an honest answer, I won’t tell anyone if you don’t want me to.”
“Sure. Yeah, I don’t mind.”
“Do you think I’m pretty?” she asked with eyes full of wonder.
“You want my honest to god answer?” Ryan asked.
“Yes.” Emma said and smiled slightly.
“Well no, you’re not pretty.” Ryan said this with a completely straight face. Emma’s smile instantly disappeared.
“Emma, you’re not pretty you’re beautiful.”
Emma instantly without even thinking wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly then kissed him on the cheek.
“Thank you.” she said.
Ryan then gently tipped her chin upwards and kissed her passionately on the lips.
“You’re welcome, Em.”
They sat there for awhile longer watching the movie. Ryan now had his arm around her and she was using his shoulder as a pillow. It was silent until Ryan spoke up.
“Okay, my turn to ask a question now.”
“K, go ahead.”
“Emma, will you be my girlfriend?”
“I’d love to.” she said, and gave him another kiss.
They eventually fell asleep in eachother’s arms.
They woke up on Saturday morning, their arms still around each other. Emma opened her eyes to see Ryan looking at her smiling.
“Morning sleeping beauty.” Ryan said to her.
“Morning.” she said tiredly and smiled.
“What time is it?”
“Um..it’s…” he looks at his watch. “9:52”
“Do you think we should wake the guys up?” Emma asked while looking around the room.
“No, we can let ‘em sleep for awhile. Trust me you do not wanna see them when they’re cranky. Especially Jon and Spencer.”
“Okay.” she giggled.
“So what’s on the agenda for today?” Emma asked.
“Well, you should probably be getting home, because I bet your parents are wondering where the hell you are since you didn’t come home last night.” he said and kissed her before he tried to get up. He did not succeed.
“Actually while you guys were getting everything set up, I called and told my parents I’d probably be spending the night at a friend’s house and wouldn’t be home ‘til late this afternoon.” she said and kissed him forcing him to sit back down.
“Okay, that works too.” he smiled looking at her.
“So what should we do?” she asked. “Hey, do you like Guitar Hero?”
“No, not really, but I’ll play if you really want to play.”
“Okay, sounds good to me.”
“K, one condition though.”
“What?” Emma asked.
“We have to play Killer Queen first.”
“Of course, you gotta love Queen.”
“Yep.” he said and then kissed her again before they started playing.
By the time they got to the middle of the song, the guys began to wake up. Brendon was the first of the three.
“Hey, I love this song!” he then begins to sing the song word for word.
“What do you have this song memorized or something?” asked Emma.
“Hellz yeah! This is a classic!” Brendon continues singing.
wow. she had to admit Brendon did have a pretty good voice.
That’s when Spencer woke up from all the noise.
“Waz goin’ on?” He said in an obviously very tired and very slurred voice, after yawning.
“Way to go Brendon, you woke up Spencer.” said Ryan as they finished the song.
“I call next!” shouted Brendon.
“Spencer you wanna play?”
“Sure, why not.”
Ryan and Emma handed over their guitars to Brendon and Spencer, and then returned to their spot on the couch. Emma immediately snuggled up against Ryan. Spencer caught a glimpse of them out of the corner of his eye.
“Hey, wait a minute here.” he paused the game and turned to face them
while they were still cuddling.
“I thought you guys just said yesterday that you weren’t dating?” he said,
obviously very confused now.
“Well, yeah that was yesterday and we weren’t dating then, but now we are.” Ryan tried to explain to Spencer.
“Ha! I knew it! You like her!” Brendon yelled.
“No, really Brendon? I had no idea.” Ryan said sarcastically.
Emma giggled and Ryan kissed her. Brendon just stood there staring like he couldn’t believe it, until…
“God damn it! Why the hell is everybody yelling?! Can’t a guy get any sleep around here?! Gosh!” Jon started to rant rave.
“See, I told you he gets cranky in the morning.” Ryan said to Emma and she giggled.
Just then Jon noticed the two of them.
“Oh, hello. When did you two become a couple?” he asked.
“Last night, after you guys fell asleep.” Ryan explained.
“Okay. Well, I’m gonna go back to sleep now.”
“Okay Jon.” Jon layed down and went back to sleep.
“Hey, let’s go for a walk.” Ryan said to Emma.
“Okay.”
They walked outside and started walking towards the nearest park. Once they got there they sat on a bench and talked for awhile. It was silent until Emma spoke up.
“So…what now?”
“I don’t know. What do u want to do?”
“Well, I don’t know something besides just sitting here would be nice.
It’s getting kind of boring.”
Ryan grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together then began moving closer to her.
“Well, how’s this for boring?” and he kissed her passionately.
When they broke apart, Emma smiled and then sat there staring into Ryan’s eyes for a second. “That works.” she said and kissed him back. As they sat there in eachother’s company they began talking about anything and everything that came to mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brendon’s POV
I have to admit when I heard Ryan tell the guys that him and Emma were dating, I was kind of shocked. I mean its not like it was that much of a surprise but….the thing I can’t figure out is…..why do all the girls always fall for Ryan….? Now don’t get me wrong, Ryan’s like my best friend and all but…I’ve seen the other girls he’s been with before and to be honest it just seems like he doesn’t really understand how to treat a girl. How a girlfriend should be treated. This is a disaster waiting to happen and I can’t just sit here and watch! I have to help her! I won’t let another girl’s heart get broken because of Ryan’s foolishness! The one thing left to figure out now is….how? Wait a minute…
“Hey Spence, where did Ryan and Emma go?”
“Uh, I believe they went out.”
“Well, like where out exactly?”
“I don’t know, somewhere. They didn’t say. Why?”
“Oh, no reason. Just wondering.”
“Ok.” Spencer looked at Brendon curiously. “Is there something bothering you Bren? You don’t look so good.”
“No, I’m fine, just a little stressed out. I think I’m just gonna go get some fresh air,
I’ll be back later.” He stood up and headed for the door.
“Ok, well if you ever need somebody to talk to, I’m here for you ok?”
“Ok. Sure thing, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks Spence.”
“No problem. See ya later.”
“Yep. See ya.”
Sign up to rate and review this story