Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting Over This Time On my Own

Epilogue

by Mrs_Stump221 2 reviews

yay

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 412 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 13:

“Daddy!” Our 2 year old son said waddling to to Ryan and I laughed a bit as he picked him and kissed his forehead then looked at me smiled. We had went to court over micheal and won. He was now officially in my custody because the judge didn't think my parents were even sober during the trial. I smiled at him as he played video games with his friend Shawn.

“Hey you.” I said to Ryan kissing him and Ryan number two put his hand on our faces laughing.

“Mommy!”He said excitedly kicking his legs and I laughed taking him into my arms.

“Oh my baby.”I said to him sighing as I felt our second child kicking away at my stomach at the want for attention.

I looked at Ryan and he smiled a bit the took George to his room to put him down for a nap. When he came back he put his head to my stomach.

“I think this ones a girl.”He said to me and I smiled.

“I think so too.” I said to him as he hugged me.

“I love you so much.”He said to me and I grinned.

“I love you more.” I said to him and he gasped.

“Not possible.” He said playing offended.

“Very possible.” I said to him grinning and he pressed his lips to mine.

“Your sister is gross....”I heard Shawn say and I laughed to my self a bit then hugged Ryan tightly.

This is how I want to remember my life, happy not filled with hate and abuse that is not longer a problem in my home. I have a son and soon another person will be joining our family, I just hope all this will last because I guess I never left one of my quotes behind along with all the pain and suffering.
Nothing lasts forever. No matter how much I try in the end that quote makes me shiver and a cold chill tuns down my spine. The one thing that will last is my love for my family and the man of my life.

I love you Ryan Ross.


A/n: Soooo what do you think, and this is the end of this part of the story so yeah. I am thinking of doing a sequeal but it could take a while for me to get all my thoughts together. So be patenit with me. :)

With love always,
Mrs_Stump221
Sign up to rate and review this story