Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

It's Gonna Be Okay

by chocydrops 0 reviews

When Gerard is finally found, everything seems as if it's perfect. But is this really a happy ending.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-15 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 549 words

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

I looked down at Alex’s muddy face. Her eyes were puffy and red and I could see the sadness in them. Her hand was clammy and cold in mine, as if she was near death. I feared for her a lot. She’d been through a lot in the last couple of days. She was limping slightly as she walked next to me but was managing to keep up a steady pace. We walked past many empty shops as we walked down the street. Many closed because it was late, some for other reasons.

“Wait…” Her frail voice caused me to come to a sudden stop. She was looking at the floor, her blonde hair hung over her chocolate brown eyes. I squeezed her hand to reassure him.

“What is it?” Her hand lifted. Following her finger with my eyes I noticed she was pointing into a small alleyway. I could see a figure in the corner of the alley. Its black hair was wet and dripped onto the floor as it leant it’s forehead on its knees. It was then that I realised who it was. “Gerard?” The figure looked up. His eyes were smudged with black and a tear fell down his face. But he wasn’t looking at me. He was looking at Alex. A hint of fear shone in his eyes but also relief. I didn’t know what to think but I pulled Alex behind me as I went over to help my friend. I could see things more clearly now and I could see the deep cut in his shoulder. The small hand moved from within mine as Alex ran over to the injured Gerard. I walked over to and helped him to his feet. Alex was crying harder than ever now and even Gerard was shocked to see it. I smiled at him as he looked at me and nodded. He put his good arm around the distraught girl and she nuzzled into him. Slowly we all walked back slowly being careful not to jar Gerard’s shoulder.

As we stood out side the hotel I could hear Ray, Bob and Mikey inside.

“Hey!!! Guys!!! Come Here!!!” I shouted up to the window. I couldn’t shout that loudly but one of them must have heard me because only about five minutes later all three of them were walking out the door. Mikey looked up, tears streaming down his face. He saw his brother and smiled. Ray and Bob smiled to. But the smile faded from Ray’s face as he noticed the cut in Gerard’s shoulder.

“I’m glad you’re back Gee. Thanks for finding him guys.” I smiled at Ray’s comment but I could see he was trying to access the damage done. Mikey was also looking at the cut. “I think we should get that shoulder checked up Gee.” Gerard nodded. “We’ll leave in the morning. It’s too late now. Alex was holding on to Gerard’s hand tightly but I could see her glancing over at Bob. Saying sorry with her eyes. He smiled at her for the first time since a long time. She smiled back and looked up at Gerard. Everything was going to be ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story