Categories > Original > Romance

A Loving Embrace

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Just a romance story I made up on the spot.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-15 - Updated: 2008-08-15 - 228 words - Complete

0Unrated
Rain pelts down on her dark hair. Eyes swell with tears that fall with grace down her delicate cheeks. Fingers clasp fragile silk, Shaking. Eyes stare deeply into the eyes of another. Mouth opens but words catch in her throat. Distance between them, shortening all the time. Heart beats faster. Inches away now, breath brushes her cheek. Her heart thumping hard, trying to escape. Fingers lace around her own. Worry shines in the dark brown eyes of the other. But something else is there. Something different. A hand comes up. Fingers trace her faces outline. Flesh burns at the touch. Heart skips a beat. Careful thumbs wipe the tears away. Smiling but eyes show different emotions. Her brain sends sudden signals. This is wrong. It can't be. Head shakes. Hands fall from her face. The impact knocks her heart more. Words refuse to be spoken. Breath catching in her throat. Head falls. Eyes close. Tears are summoned again. Something touches her chin, brings her head up. A hand. The hand of the other. Eyes welcomed with a smiling face. Thumbs, delicately wipe away stray tears again. She blinks. Then, lips touch her own. Warmth seeps through her body, fills her up. Sensation never felt before. Sparks fly. Eyes close. Heart skips. Then it's over. Lips part, a smile in their place. Arms envelope her in a loving embrace.
Sign up to rate and review this story