Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

mad as rabbits

by killxsmile 5 reviews

welcome to the wentz/mastumoto household.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-08-17 - Updated: 2008-08-17 - 814 words

0Unrated
oatmeal cookies, fresh fruit and cute vampires go out to the following:
x_slowdown - lmao. turkeys were the ugliest, most random animals i could think up. i mean, have you looked one of those in the face? -shudders-
lil_chica007 - glad you enjoyed the pranks. i aim to please.
kittkattbar - w00t! glad you had fun at warped!

37: m a d a s r a b b i t s

-----
Joe's POV

“What’s taking them so long?” Patrick asked as he, Andy, Dirty and I stood on Pete and Sophie’s doorstep.
“They’re probably getting it on,” I said. “I mean, they did just move in together.”
“True, but they’re the ones who invited us over.”

After another couple of minutes, Sophie answered the door with a frustrated looking Pete standing beside her.

“Sorry we took so long,” she said. “Come in.”

Sensing that something was off, we took seats on the couch.

“Make yourselves at home, while Pete and I sort some stuff out.”

With that, the pair walked into the kitchen.

“What do you think is going on?” Patrick asked.
“I have no idea. Is it just me, or did Pete look kinda mad?” Dirty asked, turning on the television.

As he flipped through channels, we could hear the couple’s voices slowly raising volume.

“What the hell?” I turned my head toward the kitchen.
“Man, I thought it’d be at least a week before they started fighting,” Patrick said.

We thought it would blow over eventually, but 10 minutes had passed and they were still going at it. Curious, the four of us pressed our ears against the door as they continued yelling.

"You're such a dumbfuck, Pete!"
"That's rich-- you're calling me a dumbfuck," he ranted. "I'm not the one who left my laptop on the ground for everyone to step on!"
"Not everyone stepped on it. You were the only one who wasn’t looking where he was going!"
“Who the hell puts a laptop on the FLOOR?!”

Through the wall we could hear some shuffling noises, then a loud slap.

"God, you're such a bitch!"
"FUCK YOU!"

All of a sudden it sounded like someone was thrown against the wall.

"Shit," I quietly said.
"Pete's an asshole, but he wouldn't..." Patrick trailed off,
"If he did, I'm gonna kick his ass," Andy said, protectively.
“Hey, for all we know, Sophie could be kicking his ass.”

We continued listening, but were only met with silence.

"What's going on in there?" I asked.
"Man, I think they killed each other," Dirty said.

Rolling my eyes, I turned the doorknob.

None of us were prepared for what was on the other side.

-----
Pete's POV

"Sophie!" Joe yelled, bursting through the door.

Once I heard his voice, my hands dropped from her shoulders. Talking my way out of this one would be tough.

"I can explain…" I said, as they stared me down.

By the looks on their faces, none of them believed a word I said.

"Really? " Patrick asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "You can explain why you and Sophie were dry humping like nymphos just now?"

Sophie took this cue and unwrapped her legs from my waist. Flustered, I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks.

“Jesus Christ, you two are fucking like rabbits,” Dirty added.
“Correction,” Sophie cut in. “We would be fucking like rabbits if you guys hadn‘t interrupted.”
“I did not need to know that,” Andy said.
“Yeah, I think that’s our cue to leave,” Dirty said.

-----
Soap’s POV

“God, I cannot believe that just happened…” I said, closing the door after the guys left.
“The fighting or the almost sex?”
“Both.”

With a chuckle, he took my hand and pulled me over to the couch. Hemmy quickly hopped up next to Pete, nuzzling against his leg.

“Do you think it will always be this crazy? Us living together?” I asked leaning against his shoulder.
“I hope so,” he said, smirking. “You’re really hot when you’re pissed.”

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

“I’m trying to be serious, Pete.”
“Well you seriously worry too much, Soap.” He took my hand in his, giving it a reassuring squeeze. “It’s not gonna be easy, but nothing worth fighting for ever is.”

Smiling, I leaned up and kissed him.

“How did I end up with an amazing guy like you?” I asked.
“By kissing me like that.”

A soft chuckle escaped from my lips before we locked lips once again.

I could get used to this.

***
like it? love it? want to burn it to a crisp?
since i'm not a mindreader (though that would be awesome), you'll have to RATE, REVIEW and or AIM me @ Disast3rous so i get the message.

love you guys like a pescetarian loves fish.
fo'real.
Sign up to rate and review this story